1st home after DisneyLand

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this.

Doug- "there's that smile I love so much even at 4 am, when we are both sleepy and you have been crying"

Kamala gives Doug a kiss and lays back down and cuddles next to him and is asleep with in a few minutes.

~5.5 hours later 9:30 am~

Doug is just waking up and he looks at the clock on his nightstand and it says 9:30, he looks over at Kamala and she's sound asleep cuddled up next to Doug with one hand on her belly"

Doug puts his hand on Kamala's belly and whispers to Kamryn "thank you for letting Mommy get some much needed sleep, we are going to surprise her and make her favorite breakfast"

Doug starts to get get up when he notices that Kamala is starting to wake up "good morning beautiful and he gives Kamala a kiss 💋"

Kamala sits up "it is a good morning I actually feel like I got some sleep, what time is it, and help me up I gotta pee"  gives Doug a kiss 💋

Doug- "9:30, we both slept in and usually we don't sleep this late, I guess we both really need it"

Kamala- "you're right, we normally don't sleep in this late, help me up so I don't pee in bed, I really gotta pee"

Doug help Kamala up and she comes back a few minutes later, and she gets back into bed and cuddles up next to Doug.

Doug- "what would you like for breakfast, and besides unpacking what do you want to do today"

Kamala- "fruity pebbles pancakes, with cupcake icing, with almond milk and fruit, I gotta take my vitamins"

Doug- "okay, do you want to get up now"

Kamala- "I will get up after I get a kiss, and Kamryn's up, she's playing soccer, "Kamryn, Daddy's going to make us breakfast in a few minutes"

Doug gives Kamala a kiss.

Kamala- "Kamryn, thank you for letting Mommy get some sleep"

Kamryn kicks

Kamala- "Dougie, I don't know if Kamryn can hear us yet, when we go for my next checkup I will ask"

Doug- "okay"

Kamala- "I need help getting up, and I gotta pee, then I will be in the kitchen"

Doug- "okay, I'm going to go and start your pancakes, and mine"

Kamala- "okay"

~Jen's House~

Jen is looking out the kitchen window and she sees Kamala's car in Kamala's driveway, and she's surprised because Doug told them they wouldn't be home until Monday.  *Jen lives next door to Kamala & Doug*

Jen- "Mike, I think Kamala and Doug came back from Disneyland early, her car is in the driveway, they weren't suppose to be back until Monday"

Mike- "are you sure it's Kamala's car Maya has the same jeep, maybe she went grocery shopping for them, so they will have food when they get home"

Jen- "you're right about Maya having the same color Jeep, I'm going to call Kamala and ask her if they are back early, I'm going to work from home today, Mia has a diaper rash, and after she was done nursing, she didn't want to go back in her crib, so I came in here and sat with her in the recliner, and she finally fell asleep about 4:30"

Mike- "okay, if you need me to come home, I will, I will call you at lunch time, love you, have a good day"  he gives Jen a kiss

Jen- "thanks, Mia's sleeping now, after I call Kamala, I'm going to try and go back to bed for a little bit" she gives Mike a kiss.

Mike leaves for work .

Jen calls Kamala on her cell

~Kamala and Doug's house~

Kamala hears her phone, and she answers it.

Kamala- "Hey Jen, I know you are probably wondering why my car is in the driveway, when we weren't suppose to be back till Monday from Disneyland"

Jen- "yes I am, is everything okay, why did you come home early"

Kamala- "yes everything is okay, my back was hurting, and I couldn't get comfortable in the bed in the hotel, yes it was comfortable, but the last two nights I tossed and turned almost all night, so I asked Dougie if we could come home early, and he said yes, so we got home about 7 last nite, and I just woke up about 15 minutes ago"

Jen- "you don't sleep in, unless your not feeling well"

Kamala- "I know, both of us just woke up at 9:30, we were both up at 3:30, Kamryn decided she wanted to play soccer, when I got up because I had to pee, and then I couldn't get comfortable again, so Dougie gave me a back rub, and I was able to fall back asleep"

Jen- "welcome home, did you have fun, what did you do"

Kamala- "yes we had fun, we had breakfast with Minnie, which was so much fun, I even got my picture taken with Minnie, we went to downtown Disney and went shopping, Dougie got me a mommy to be massage, and he rented a cabana for us, and we basically had the the pool to our selfs, I got to relax too"

Jen- "that's good, did you get Minnie Mouse ears"

Kamala- "I did, if you want to come over later you can, Dougie's making breakfast, then we got laundry to do and unpack, and I'm going to relax I want to go in the pool and lay on my float"

Jen- "okay, I'm going to try and go back to sleep for a little bit, Mia was up for a few hours, she has a diaper rash"

Kamala- "aww I hope Mia feels better soon, if you want to come over later, you can"

Jen- "thanks, I will call you later, I want to see if I can get a nap before Mia wakes up"

Kamala- "okay, bye"

Jen- "bye"

Kamala hangs up

Doug- "Honey, breakfast is ready, and let me guess Jen saw your car in the driveway and she was wondering why were were back early"

Kamala- "yes she was, I told her"