Gender Reveal part 2

*I want to thank KamalalovezDoug  for her help with writing this*

Doug- "Honey, what would you like I will get your plate, you go and sit at the table"

Kamala- "spaghetti with garlic bread, greek salad, and diet coke"

Doug gets Kamala's plate and brings it to her and then he gets own plate and sits next to Kamala at the table.

45 minutes later

Everyone was done eating.

Maya- "now it's time for Kamala and Doug to find out what they are having, looking at the board, there's more guesses that Baby is a girl"

Meena- "Amara, let mommy wipe your face and your hands, and remember you have to give this bag to Auntie"

Meena wipes Amara's hands and her face, and unbuckles her from her high chair and puts her on the floor.

Maya- "Amara, will you be Nana's helper, and go and give this bag to Auntie"?

Amara- "Yes Nana"

Maya gives Amara the bag "go and give this to Auntie"

Amara- "Auntie, Nana pwesent"

Kamala- "Thank you Amara. You are such a good helper."

Amara- "tank you"

Kamala- "Dougie, let's open it together are you ready to find out what our baby is"

Doug- "yes"

Maya... "1....2... 3..."

Kamala opens the gift bag and picks up a pair of baby chucks which are pink

Kamala- "its a girl"

Kamala and Doug open up the gift bag and they see it's a pair of pink newborn chucks

Kamala- "Oh my God! Dougie look"

Doug- "our daughter's first pair of chucks, but defiantly not her last, she will have as many chucks as her mommy"

Kamala- "yes she will, I was going to buy a pair of chucks for our daughter, but I wanted to wait to see what we were having so I knew what color chucks to buy"

Maya- "Looks like the tradition continues of girl babies"

Kamala- "yes it does. We want to also say that the official due date for our little girl is April 11th"

Shamalya- "and 3 weeks before mother's day, and it will be even more special being your 1st one, Kamala"

Kamala- "Mommy, your right, it will be my 1st mother's day, Maya, can you please bring the cake out"

Shamalaya- "another granddaughter, I think it's just our family only knows how to have girls"

Kamala- "Mommy I think your right"