Doug's surprise part 2

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this

Kamala- "thanks, I will be back, I gotta pee again, and it's time for soccer"

Doug orders their dinner. "Kam, dinner will be here in an hour"

Kamala comes back a few minutes later and they sit on the couch, while watching Disney's Magic Bake off on Disney Plus.

Kamala- "thanks, how long is the couple's massage, and after it can we go and lay by the pool, so I can get some sun, I won't go in, because there's going to be a lot of people"

Doug- "50 minutes, and then for the rest of the day I rented us a cabana for half of the day, so we can be outside to relax by the pool, and it comes with a personal server, and it will just be us, and there's a love seat in there with a mini fridge, it comes with water and a fruit tray"

Kamala- "aww Dougie thank you, I may just go in the pool then I can wear my cover up over my suit I love you 💕" gives Doug a kiss 💋

Doug- "I love you too, if you want to go in the pool you can if not we will just relax by the pool, and we have park hopper tickets for 6 days, we can go to Disney Land when we want is there anything you want to see"

Kamala- "I want to see the parade on main street at Disneyland, and I want to get Amara and Leela something and of course stuff for Kamryn."

Doug- "okay we will do that"

An hour later... Doug hears a knock at the door, it's room service.

Doug opens the door and he tips the waiter, and he brings in the trays with their dinner.

Kamala comes out into the main room of the suite, as she was laying in bed.

Doug- "Honey, dinner is here, what would you like to drink"

Kamala- "diet coke, I only had 1 cup of caffeine today"

Doug- "okay, I will get you a bottle out of the fridge, I got some earlier when we went to Disney land, when we got back to the hotel I stopped in the store that was here and got us a few bottles of water, and your diet coke"

Kamala- "thanks, and now it's time for soccer, Kamryn must know I'm getting ready to eat"

Doug sits next to Kamala at the table, and they eat dinner.

Kamala- "Dougie, can we watch a movie after dinner, I know I will probably fall asleep before it's over"

Doug- "of course, and you probably will but it's okay, I know your tired"

Kamala- "I am, growing Kamryn is exhausting, but I wouldn't change anything, you know that I'm officially half way through my pregnancy, I'm 21 weeks today"

Doug- "I know, I can't wait to meet Kamryn, I know she's going to be as beautiful as you are"

Kamala- "I know me either, and thank you, I don't feel beautiful though"

Doug puts his arm around Kamala to comfort her.

Kamala- "your spaghetti is much better, but I'm hungry, so I'm going to eat it"

Doug- "you're right mine is better, this is alright, do you want me to order you something else"

Kamala- "yes, can you order me some chicken tenders with hot sauce"

Doug- "of course"

Doug calls and orders the chicken tenders. "Honey they will be here with in a half hour"

Kamala- "thanks"

Doug- "you're welcome"

Half hour later...

Doug hears a knock on the door, and it's room service with the chicken tenders and hot sauce, Doug tips the waiter. "Honey, here's your chicken tenders with fries and hot sauce"

Kamala- "thank you, these are much better"

Doug- "there's that smile I love"

Kamala- "Dougie, I'm going to and eat in bed, my back is hurting can you rub it after dinner"

Doug- "of course, which movie would you like to watch"

Kamala and Doug are in bed and she's having her chicken tenders and fries "what are the choices"

Doug- "Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Cinderella, we can watch Disney's Foodtastic, Magic bake off"

Kamala- "little mermaid, when you said that Kamryn kicked, but I'm eating, so it's time for soccer"

Doug- "okay, little mermaid it is"

Doug puts Little mermaid on, and Kamala cuddles up next to him "thank you for ordering me chicken tenders, those taste much better, I didn't like the spaghetti sauce"

Doug- "my sauce is better"

Kamala- "yes it is, I gotta pee then I want to try and watch the movie"

Kamala comes back a few minutes later and cuddles up next to Doug and starts to watch the movie, a few minutes later, Doug looks and Kamala is sound asleep with one hand on her belly"

Doug covers her up.