Kamala's surprise part 2

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this💕

Kamala- "he bought me a Minnie Mouse cupcake maker with a chocolate mold for the bow, and a Minnie Mouse waffle maker, I saw them when we were at Disney last week, we had waffles for breakfast at the hotel, and I wanted to buy them, but Dougie was being sneaky and told me that we could buy them when we got home, he already ordered them"

Maya- "oh wow"

Kamala- I'm so excited Dougie and I are going to make cupcakes later"

Kamala gives Dougie the look. You have to be good if you want to do what you wanted to earlier"

Doug- "yes Babe"

Kamala- "I'm hungry"

Maya sees Kamala looking at Doug when she says she's hungry

Maya-"wait is that your, I need Dougie look?"

Kamala acts innocent. "No"

Maya- "Omg how do you two not get bored of each other"

Kamala- "nope we don't but this time I want food then Dougie"

Maya- "oh my lord, I'm surprised you didn't get pregnant sooner you two can't keep your hands off each other"

Kamala- "Maya, I remember when you and Tony were dating, you were the same way but you had Meena, thank goodness she was a baby and she slept a lot so she didn't see it, and didn't understand what was going on"

Maya- "you're right, we were once like you and Dougie"

Kamala- "I'm hungry"

Doug- "what would my adorable wife like to eat"

Kamala- "chicken nuggets and Oreo cookie ice cream to dunk my nuggets in"

Maya- "that sounds good to only one person in this room, when I was pregnant with Meena, one of my favorite cravings were macaroni and cheese with hot sauce and crushed up cheese its"

Kamala- "ooh that sounds good can you make me some, with cheese its"

Maya- "yes, I will make you some, and regular Macaroni and cheese for me Dougie would like you some"

Doug- "I will have regular macaroni and cheese"

Kamala- "thank you Maya, Dougie, will you help me get the stuff wrapped we got for Amara and Leela, I think Amara will like to open her presents we got her, Leela I know will need help"

Doug- "yes I will help you"

Kamala- "thanks, I gotta pee though, can you get the box with Leela's power wheels out, we are going to put a bow on it"

Doug- "yes, I will"

Kamala comes back a few minutes later. Doug has the box with Leela's power wheels and he has a pink bow on the box.

Kamala- "Dougie, here's the bath toys, and her lego blocks that I bought her, and her tablet we got her"

Doug- "okay why don't we put them in the gift bag and then when she comes over  you can give it to her"

Maya- "Sis your Mac n cheese is done"

Kamala- 'thanks, I'm going to eat, ow, Kamryn, I know your hungry, Auntie Maya made us some Mac n cheese"

Maya- "I'm guessing since you said ow, that Kamryn's kicking"

Kamala- "yes she is, and my belly just got really tight and then when I moved it went away, what was that, and what are these purple lines that are starting on my belly and on my chest"

Maya- "the purple lines are stretch marks, which I had when I was pregnant, they went away after Meena was born, Stretch marks happen when your body grows faster than your skin can keep up with. This causes the elastic fibers just under the surface of the skin to break, resulting in stretch marks, as soon as Meena was born, they started to go away, and the belly tightness is normal, I had it with Meena, Meena had it with Amara and Leela, because your uterus is expanding to accommodate your growing baby. As your uterus grows, it eventually pushes up against your abdominal wall, giving your belly that tight-as-a-drum look and feel.

Kamala- "thanks Maya, I'm hungry!"

Maya- "it's ready, you just have to add what ever you want to it."

Doug- "Honey, here's your Mac n cheese, I put your cheese it's in there and did you want hot sauce with it"

Kamala- "wait Maya, did you use spicy cheese when you made it"?

Maya- "no, I didn't I used the cheddar cheese block and I shredded it"

Kamala- "yes I want a little bit of hot sauce, with some diet coke please"

Doug- "okay, are you going to sit in your recliner or at the table"

Kamala- "recliner, I'm actually comfortable at the moment"

Doug- "okay, I will bring you your lap desk and your water bottle"

Kamala- "thanks"

Doug bring Kamala her Mac n cheese, and her diet coke.

When Doug bring her Mac n cheese he notices she doesn't have her wedding ring on. "Honey, where's your ring, you don't have it on your finger"

Kamala puts her Mac n cheese bowl down on her lap desk  and she has tears in her eyes

Kamala's in tears "I had to take it off, my hands are swollen, and my feet are too it was too tight on me, I didn't want to take it off, as soon as Kamryn is born and my hands aren't swollen I will ask you to put it back on"

Doug dries her tears with his fingers "Honey, don't cry, I know how much your ring means, and when I saw it in your jewelry box this morning, I called Maya to ask her if there any way that your ring could be worn on a necklace, and she said there was, so I went to the jewelry store where I got your ring and I got you this" and he gives her a box.

Doug- "Honey, let's dry your tears, I know how much your ring means, so that's why I got you this holder, can I put on it you"

Kamala sniffles "yes please, take off my necklace you got me for my birthday with Kamryn's birth stone and her feet, and I want to wear this, I had to use butter to take my ring off while you were in the shower this morning, my finger was hurting, and it was as red as a tomato"

Doug takes off the necklace and he puts her wedding ring on her necklace and then he puts the necklace on Kamala.