Swimming

💕 I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this💕

Doug- "okay, when we get home, there is 1 more birthday present for you, that I forgot to give you"

Kamala- "Dougie, you're spoiling me"

Doug- "I am but I'm allowed too"

~Kamala and Doug are at home~

Kamala-"Really? you want to go swimming? You just want to see me in my bikini again."

Doug- "yes I wanna see my very hot wife in her bikini"

Kamala blushes "I will be right back, I have to change into my bikini"

Kamala goes into their bathroom, and changes into the flower bikini that Doug bought her.

Kamala comes back into their room

Doug groans "See you look so beautiful. You are perfect"

Kamala smiles "Thank you"

Doug- "we need to put sunscreen on you, before we go outside we can't have you getting sun burnt"

Kamala- "Okay Baby"

Kamala and Doug go outside, she has on her sunglasses, and Doug has on his swim shorts.

Kamala sees her float in the pool "I wish I could use my float, to lay on but I can't"

Doug- "yes Babe you can, this float in the pool is made specially for mommy's to be, The BellyFlopz™ egg-shaped belly opening is designed to fit most pregnant bellies and covered in a soft fabric to avoid belly irritation by sticking to the PVC. Handles on each side make the pool float easy to carry and provide assistance in getting on and off. Our BellyFlopz opening is more of an egg-shape to follow the natural contours of a pregnant woman's belly."

Kamala- "Aww Dougie, thank you, you know how much I love to lay on my float in the pool"

Doug- "I do, and this one, you get to lay on your tummy, so I need to put sunscreen on your back"

Kamala is laying on her float in the pool on her tummy so Doug can put sunscreen on her back

Kamala's float

Kam- "where did you get it"

Doug- "from the website called belly flopz, I saw it when I was on google to see if they made a mommy to be float for the pool because I know how much you like your floats"

Kamala- "Dougie, I thought I wasn't suppose to lay on my tummy now"

Doug- "on this float you can, I made sure it was okay before I ordered it, I called Dr. Grey's office to make sure it was safe for you and Kamryn"

Kamala- "Aww Dougie, thank you, I love it, I actually missed my floats"

Doug- "Honey, how does it feel to be floating on a special mommy to be float"

Kamala- "it feels awesome, can you rub my lower back it's hurting"

Doug- "Of course"

Doug is rubbing her back.

Kamala- "ohh that feels so good, I missed being in the pool"

Doug- "your very welcome, now we can only be out here for 10 minutes, so you don't get too hot, just like we can only be in the hot tub"

Kamala- pouts "Okay baby"

Doug- "since it's your birthday week, and you are wearing sunscreen, how about we get out of the pool in 15 minutes and we can go and sit on the swing which is more in the shade"

That way we are still outside

Kamala - "That would be perfect"

Doug- "anything for my girls"

Kamala smiles "Dougie, I need help getting up, I gotta pee, then we can go and sit on the swing, but I want to change, Mommy's coming over for dinner, and only you are allowed to see me in my bikini right now"

Doug helps Kamala up and they go inside so she can go pee, and change into shorts and a tank top Kamala comes back a few minutes later, "Dougie, I need help to put my bra on, I'm all wet, and it's stuck"

Doug- "I'm coming, does that feel better that your not stuck"

Kamala- "yes, if it was going to be us, then I would leave my bikini top on, but Mommy's coming over, she's bringing us dinner, I don't have the energy right now to cook"

Kamala's outfit

Doug- "what is she bringing"

Kamala- "Honey walnut shrimp, broccoli, white rice, and orange chicken from panda express, I'm craving Chinese food"

Doug- "okay, I would have gotten it for you"

Kamala- "I know but Mommy's coming, I want to show her the 3-d ultrasound pictures of Kamryn we got today"

Doug- "okay, let's go outside on the swing"