1st night as Momala and daddy part 4

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this

Kamala- "I'm still cramping a little bit, but I don't have that feeling that I have to go potty so that's good, I went again before I took a shower and after I got out of the shower when I was getting my pj's back on, I got cramps again, and I wen...

Kamala- "I'm still cramping a little bit, but I don't have that feeling that I have to go potty so that's good, I went again before I took a shower and after I got out of the shower when I was getting my pj's back on, I got cramps again, and I went again, it hurts so much, when will it not hurt so much to go potty, even going pee hurts, I know you gave me a pair of underwear to wear, but it was making my tummy hurt, so I am wearing my own that I bought along with a pad, but the socks are comfortable"

Lexie- "yes you will be cramping for up to 2 weeks, I will be right back with your meds, and water, this is normal for new mom's to be hurting when they have to go potty, would you like any thing to eat?"

Kamala- "okay, thanks, I want anything that will make it easier for me to go potty when I have to, can I have some yogurt"

Lexie- "okay, I'm going to go and get you some more Advil, and what kind of yogurt do you want, we have strawberry, and blueberry"

Kamala- "strawberry please"

Lexie comes back with a cup of water, a cup of yogurt and meds, and she has an ice pack with her and a spoon"

Kamala- "Lexie, thank you for the meds, what's the ice pack for, and will it get easier for me to go potty when I have to, it hurts so much right now"

Lexie- "yes it will as you start to heal it will, that's one of the reasons Dr. Grey wants you to take the softener, and the ice pack is to help with the healing, I want you to put this one on, and its a regular pad + ice pack you can do this every hour as needed, it's frozen, and it's to help with the healing after you have a baby"

Kamala- "okay thanks, I will do anything to feel better"

Lexie- "If you need anything else, push the call button, I will come"

Lexie leaves the room

Kamala- "thanks, Dougie help me get my shorts off, so I can put the ice pack on"

Doug- "okay"

Doug helps Kamala take off her shorts, underwear, so she can put the ice pack on and then he helps her put them back on.