Lunchtime

I want to thank KamalalovezDoug for help with writing this

Doug gives Kamala a kiss 

"Maya just sent me a text saying she would be here in 15 minutes, she's at Target now to get you your pillow, you want to get dressed"

Kamala- "not really, but I will put on some shorts and a bra though, I'm hungry though and I have to pee"

Doug helps her get up and they get dressed. "What would you like to eat"

Kamala- "Hawaiian pizza with antipasto salad for lunch with diet coke"

Doug- "okay, I will order it when Maya comes, I invited her to stay for lunch"

Kamala- "okay, can you please snap my bra so I can put my shirt on.

Doug- "of course"

Kamala- "thanks"

Doug snaps Kamala's bra for her and she gets dressed and her and Doug go in the family room and she goes and sits on the couch. Doug is sitting next to her and he has his arm around her.

Kamala's outfit she's wearing

Doug is wearing a Dodger t-shirt and shorts

Kamala- "Dougie, Kamryn and I are hungry"

Doug- "Okay I'll order it for my girls, I'm going to call it in now, are you sure you want the Hawaiian pizza and antipasto salad"

Kamala- "yes that what I want, and brownies for dessert with chocolate ice cream and hot fudge, what are you going to get"?

Doug- "I will get pizza too but not with pineapple that's not good, only pepperoni is good on pizza"

Kamala- "but it tastes so good."

Doug- "you know you can't have a lot of pineapple right now you can only have 1 bowl of it"

Kamala pouts "I know"

Doug- "at least you can have a little of it, like coffee"

Kamala- "yes Dougie your right at least I can have a little of it"

Doug- "You know what else you can have some of?"

Kamala giggles "yes Dougie that too but Kamryn and I are hungry 4 food right now, playtime later"

Doug gasps with a giggle " You dirty, dirty girl, I wasn't referring to that."