Kamryn meeting her grandparents

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this

Barb- "Kamala, Doug, Kamryn's adorable"

Mike- "I agree, with Barb, she's adorable"

Doug- "thanks mom, dad"

Kamala- "thanks"

Courtney comes in with Kamala's oatmeal "Kamala, do you want your oatmeal now or want me to put it on the table and you can have it when you want, and there's a little bag of prunes too that Christina said you wanted"

Kamala- "I will have it now, I'm hungry"

Courtney- "okay, let me bring the table for you"

Kamala- "thanks, Kamala eats her oatmeal and her prunes and drinks her milk"

Shamalya- "Maya, I know you want to hold your niece" Shamalya gives Kamryn to Maya. Meena sends Jen a text to tell her that Kamala had Kamryn.

Maya- "of course I do, Hi Kamryn, we have waited a long time for you, and thank you for being born on my birthday which is now your birthday as well, your Mommy and my daughter Meena, your cousin share a birthday, and now me and you share a birthday, and I didn't know that you were born at the same time as I was"

Shamayla- "yes and Kamryn weighs the same as you were 5 pound 8 ounces and you were 18" inches long, but she's longer then you, she's 19.5" inches long.

Meena sends Jen a text

~4:30 pm~

I'm texting you because I said I would, but I wanted to tell you that Auntie had Kamryn at 3:12 pm, she weighs, 5 pounds 8 ounces, and she's 19

I'm texting you because I said I would, but I wanted to tell you that Auntie had Kamryn at 3:12 pm, she weighs, 5 pounds 8 ounces, and she's 19.5 inches long, they are both doing good, Auntie's exhausted... here's the picture of Kamryn from when she born, how's Amara, tell her Mommy and Daddy love her and we miss her and will see her tomorrow 💕

Meena- "Auntie, I sent Jen a text telling her that Kamryn's here and to tell Amara that her daddy and I miss and love her"

Kamala- "thanks Meena, I meant to ask you where Amara is, and Maya, you're right, you and Kamryn do share a birthday, just like Meena and I share a birthday, Happy Birthday, I was a little busy today, and I didn't know that you also share the time that she was born, I was 2 and a half when you were born"

Maya- "thanks, it's okay, you had a baby today, so you were busy, I forgive you, I knew you didn't forget, I had a feeling when you called me at 1:15 this morning that Kamryn was going to be born today"

Kamala- "No I didn't forget my sister's birthday"

Shamalya- "you called Maya at 1:15 this morning, why didn't you call me"

Kamala- "Mommy, I was having contractions, and I wasn't sure if it was real labor or Braxton Hicks, I remember when Maya had Meena, she thought she was in labor 5 times before she really was, and my contractions were 18 minutes apart, my water didn't break until 6:20 this morning, if they were much closer then 18 minutes and I knew it was real labor, I would have had Maya wake you up"

Shamalya- "you're right, and it's been so long since I had a baby, Maya was the best one to call for that"

Meena- "Jen came and got her this morning on her way work, Maya called her when we got here this morning"

Kamala- "thanks Meena, did someone call Jill and Michelle"

Maya- "I called Jill, but not Michelle yet, I forgot, can I send out an email to everyone at work saying Kamryn's here"

Kamala- "yes of course you can send the picture of Kamryn and I where she is all wrapped up in her blanket and she has her pink hat on"

Maya- "okay this is what I'm going to say, "I want to to tell everyone that Kamala had Kamryn today she's healthy and beautiful, she weighs 5 pounds 8 ounces and she's 19.5" inches long. I'm attaching a picture of Kamryn, Mommy, Daddy and Kamryn are all doing well."

Love 💕 Kamala, Doug and Kamryn

Doug- "that sounds good, what you think Kam?"

Kamala yawns "I agree with Dougie, you can send it"

Maya- "okay, I sent it"

Kamala- "thanks"

Shamalya- "Kamala how are you feeling?"

Kamala- "I'm sore, tender, everything hurts, exhausted, and happy"

Maya gives Kamryn to Meena to hold, "your cousins are so excited to meet you, Auntie, she's so cute, I remember when Leela and Amara were this tiny"

Tony takes a picture of Maya holding Kamryn, and he also takes a picture of Meena holding Kamryn.

Nick- "Kamala, Doug congrats, Kamryn's adorable, I remember when Amara and Leela were this little."

Kamala and Doug - "thanks"

Shamalya- "Maya go and stand next to Kamala and give her Kamryn to hold so I can get a picture of my two girls, and my granddaughter"

Doug- "Shamalya, I will take the picture, then you get in the picture so there is one of all of you"

Shamalya- "okay"

Kamala- "our first family picture, Dougie, your turn to hold Kamryn"

Kamryn yawns, then Kamala yawns

Maya- "Doug, I know that you and Kamala are going to be the best parents, Kamala you look like your ready for a nap, I know you had a long and painful but very exciting day"

Kamala and Doug- "Thank you Maya"

Doug is holding Kamryn, "Mom, it's your turn to hold Kamryn"

Kamala- "I am ready for a nap, and some pain meds, I'm cramping"

Meena- "Auntie, do you want me to get Christina and get you some pain meds, she said if you needed her to push the call button, which is right here"

Kamala thanks Meena

Meena pushes the call button

Doug gives Kamryn to his mom to hold, Doug takes a picture of his mom holding Kamryn.

Barb- "she's so tiny, Hi Kamryn, Grandma's waited a long time to hold you, now it's grandpa's turn to hold you, and she gives Kamryn to Mike.

Mike- "Doug, Kamala, she's adorable, Kamryn, Grandpa's waited a long time to hold you, Doug, I remember when you were this small"

Barb takes a picture of Mike holding Kamryn, and Doug also takes a picture of his dad holding Kamryn.

Kamala- "thanks Mike"

Doug- "thanks Dad"

5 pm

Christina comes in a minute later ... "Kamala you want some pain meds"?

Kamala- "yes please, I'm cramping, sore all over, and exhausted"