Kamryn meeting Michelle

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

~Kamala and Doug's house~ 10:30 am

Kamala is nursing Kamryn in the recliner, "Dougie, do we have stuff for stir fry with shrimp, rice, and veggies, I want some for lunch, and Michelle and Maya are coming over, Michelle wants to meet Kamryn, and I want to make lunch for us"

Doug- "let me go and check I know I have to go grocery shopping"

Doug gets up from the couch and goes into the kitchen, "we have rice which you made yesterday, when we had orange chicken"

Kamala- "okay, do we have any shrimp, which veggies do we have"?

Doug- "we do, it's in the freezer, do you want me to take it out to thaw, we have pea pods, red, yellow, orange peppers, sugar snap peas"

Kamala- "okay, can you please cut the veggies, when Kamryn's done with her milk, I will cook the shrimp, Michelle and Maya will be here at 1130, Maya was working a half day"

Doug- "yes of course I will cut the veggies, which sauce are you going to use"

Kamala- "orange and sweet and sour sauce, I think there's some left from last night when I made orange chicken for dinner"

Doug- "yes, there is some left, about half a bottle"

Kamala- "okay"

15 minutes later...

Kamala looks and Kamryn has unlatched, she snaps her tank top and puts the burp cloth on her shoulder, and then she lays Kamryn on her shoulder and she rubs her back, and a few minutes later Kamryn burps, and she spits up a little bit on the burp cloth"

Kamala- "that was a good burp Kamryn, I know you love to watch Mommy cook, and Auntie Maya coming over, and Michelle is coming over to meet you, she works with Mommy, Daddy, Auntie Maya, Cousin Meena"

Kamryn yawns

Kamala- "Dougie, can you please come here, and bring me the baby carrier, I want to put Kamryn in it, so she can watch me cook lunch"

Doug- "of course, I got the shrimp thawed out, it's all ready for you"

Kamala- "thanks Babe"

Doug washes his hands and he drys them on the dish towel, and he goes into the family room "aww Kamryn looks so adorable asleep on her mommy's shoulder"

Kamala- "she does, can you please hold her while I put on the baby carrier"

Doug- "of course, I will give her to you after she gets changed, I smell cupcakes"

Kamala- "thanks, after your done changing Kamryn's diaper I will put the carrier on, and we will go and cook lunch, "I will be right back, I'm going to go and get Kamryn's outfit she's going to wear, she's not going to wear her pj's to meet Michelle"

Doug lays Kamryn on the portable changing pad which is on the coffee table, and he unsnaps her pj's and then he takes her legs out, and unsnaps her onesie, and Kamryn isn't happy and she lets her daddy know"

Doug- "Kamryn, I know you don't like to get your diaper changed, but a dirty diaper I know doesn't feel good, a clean diaper will feel much better" Doug cleans Kamryn with a baby wipe and he puts on a clean diaper and he snaps her onesie, and he washes his hands with the baby wipes.

Kamala comes back a few minutes later, "Kamryn still don't like getting her diaper changed, I heard her in her room, and I want her to wear this outfit today, Michelle and Barack got it for her."

Kamryn's outfit

Kamala puts on the carrier and then Doug gives her Kamryn and she puts her in the carrier

Doug- "aww my two girls, I love you both so much" he gives Kamala a kiss.

Kamala- "we love you too" Kamala gives Doug a kiss.

Doug- "all of the veggies are cut up, and the shrimp is ready for you to cook"

Kamala- "thanks Babe, can you please set the table, they are going to be here in 15 minutes"

Doug- "of course, you know Maya isn't going to want to share Kamryn"

Kamala- "I know, but she's going to have to, she gets to hold Kamryn all the time, Michelle doesn't"

Doug- "good luck telling her that"

Kamala- "I know"

Doug- "are we going to sit outside on the patio, or in here"

Kamala- "in here, it's really hot out: and Kamryn can't wear sunscreen yet"

Doug- "okay, what would you like to drink"

Kamala- "sprite please"

Doug- "okay, I will put it in your cup, and the table is set, and I heard a car door"

Kamala- "shrimp is done, and so is the rice, I warmed it up from last night when I made it"

Doug goes and opens the door for Maya and Michelle, "Hey Maya, Michelle"

Maya- "Hey Doug, where's my niece, I need some cuddles"

Doug- "she's with Kamala in the kitchen"