Kamryn's 1st ⚾️ game part 2

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Kamala- "aww you look adorable Kamryn, you're ready for to watch the baseball game with Mommy, Daddy, Auntie Maya, Cousins, Meena, Amara, and Leela"

Doug comes over to the couch where Kamala is sitting on the couch, and he gives Kamryn to Kamala to hold. "Dougie, I want to hold her, while you eat lunch, thank you for lunch"

Doug- "you're welcome, I'm going to eat lunch before the game starts"

Kamala- "what you would like for lunch, or did you make you the same  as you made for me"

Doug- "I made the same for me that I made you, I will sit down and eat"

Kamala- "okay, Kamryn and I are going to do tummy time"

Kamala lays Kamryn down on her tummy on the floor with her baby play gym.

Kamryn's blanket that she's laying on the floor on her tummy

Kamala is sitting on the floor with Kamryn, and  3 minutes later

Kamala is sitting on the floor with Kamryn, and  3 minutes later... Kamryn had decided she doesn't want to be on her tummy anymore, and she starts crying, Kamala gets up from the floor and sits in her recliner.

Kamala picks Kamryn up and she lays on her shoulder, "what's wrong Princess, are you hungry, I know you don't need to be changed, Daddy just changed you a few minutes ago, and Mommy's hand isn't warm, Kamala unsnaps her tank top, and Kamryn doesn't latch on, even when Kamala tries to help her, "you're not hungry, you didn't latch on even when I tried to help you" Kamala snaps her tank top.

Kamala looks and Kamryn lays on Kamala's shoulder and she puts her thumb in her mouth and is almost asleep. "Awww you wanted to take your nap in on of your favorite spots"

Kamala- "Dougie, thank you for getting Kamryn dressed, I know you really wanted her to wear one of her dodger outfits, not when the Giants are playing the Dodgers she wears her Giants outfits/pj's"

Doug- "you're welcome Babe, when it comes to Kamryn we are a team, and right now I can't feed her, so that's the least I can do is burp, change her, get her dressed even in her Giants clothes, she's so cute, we make an adorable baby don't we, I love you" he gives Kamala a kiss on her cheek

Kamala- "we do, I love you too" she gives him a kiss

Maya comes over with a cake that she made

Kamala- "Hey Maya, that cake looks so good, I would get up but I have a sleeping Kamryn on my shoulder, and if you wake her up, she gets really grumpy, and cries, it takes a while to settle her down"

Maya- "it's okay, and don't wake her up, I remember a few days ago when I came over after work, and you were taking a nap, and it took me a while to calm her down"

Kamala- "I know, I woke up from my nap, all wet and leaking, and I came out here and I said "who woke Kamryn up"

Maya- "I learned the hard way"

Doug- "Babe, where are Leela and Amara's couches, I have their blankets"

Kamala- "they are in the sunroom, folded up"

Amara's and Leela's couch

Meena, Amara, and Leela come into the family room a few minutes later

Meena, Amara, and Leela come into the family room a few minutes later."
Maya - "it's a good day for baseball we know who is going to win don't we Amara"

Amara- "Giands"

Kamala- "Aww Meena, she's trying to say Giants are going to win"

Meena- "she's been saying that all morning since I put her Giants dress on, I said who do we cheer for"

Amara- "Giands" "Auntie"

Kamala- "Hey Meena, Leela, Amara"

Amara- "Baby" "play"

Kamala- "Amara, Kamryn is napping on my shoulder, she sleeps a lot, she's younger then Leela".

Meena- "Auntie, Kamryn looks so adorable, I'm guessing she has on a Giants outfit"

Kamala- "yes she does, her onesie says "I'm too cute to be a Dodger fan, and her baseball socks, with her ruffle black pants"
Meena- "Aww, she is adorable, I see you have out Leela and Amara's couches, but look who wants to sit with you"

Amara- "Auntie up"

Kamala- "Amara, you can climb on the couch and sit next to me, but I can't pick up at the moment, I'm holding Kamryn"
Amara climbs on the couch and sits next to Auntie.

Doug-"hey Maya"

Maya - "Giants are gonna win"

Doug- "keep telling yourself that sister in law"

Kamala- "Maya's right"

Amara- "pay widh Auntie"

Kamala- "Auntie will play with you after Kamryn takes her nap.

Doug- "Meena Amara's wearing the wrong colors you know she needs to be wearing dodgers blue and white!"

Meena- "uh no uncle Doug Amara wearing the winning team colors so is Leela you know we only wear giants clothes the dodgers are not good"

Kamala giggles