Labor part 2

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this ❤️

Jen- "yes of course, I will babysit I'm on my way to work, do you have her diaper bag, and clothes for her, her blanket will you send a picture of Kamryn once she's born, I'm actually at Starbucks now getting my coffee, do you and Meena want?"

Maya- "of course Jen, one of us will send you a text when she's born, it may not be right away, but the text will come from either me or Meena, yes please and can you also get us breakfast, we are hungry"

Jen- "thanks, tell Kamala good luck, Kamala's at UCLA Santa Monica Birth center right, and of course, what would you like?"

Maya- "yes, she is, get 4 blueberry scones, 4 muffins, 4 turkey bacon, cheddar egg white sandwich, a cookie cream crumble frappachino Grande for me and Meena, for Nick and Tony get 2 regular coffees, I will pay you when you get here"

Jen- "okay, I wrote it down, and I will get it for you, I'm next in the drive thru, then I will be there"

Maya- "Thanks Jen, Meena, Tony, Nick, Leela, and Amara are in the waiting room while Dr. Grey exams Kamala, Doug is with her of course"

Jen- "ok, see you in a few minutes"

Maya- "okay, thanks again for babysitting"

Jen- "you're welcome, who is babysitting Leela"?

Maya- "she's staying with us, Meena doesn't have that much milk pumped, thanks again for getting us breakfast too"

Jen- "you're welcome, I will be there soon, and I will come into the lobby, bye"

Maya hangs up the phone.

Maya- "Jen's on her way, she's at Starbucks, she getting us coffee, and breakfast"

Meena- "thanks, Amara, you're going to go to day care with Jen, while Mommy and Grandma stay with Auntie, you will have fun at daycare, and then you are going to go home with Jen, and Mia, thank you for asking her to get us breakfast, did she get anything for Uncle Doug"?

Maya- "I had her get a whole bunch of stuff, turkey/cheese sandwiches, scones, muffins, and of course coffee"

Amara- "Mia"

Meena- "yes you are going to play with Mia, Mommy will come and get you tomorrow and we will come and see Auntie and your cousin, thanks Mom, we all need coffee, and breakfast"

Jen sends Maya a text.

Hey Maya, can you come out and help carry in the food, I can't carry it all, and carry Mia"

Maya- "Meena, I will be right back, Jen's here and she just sent me a text she needs help to carry in the food from Starbucks"

Meena- "okay"

Maya goes outside and helps Jen bring in the bag of food and the coffee from Starbucks.

Maya sees Jen and Mia come into the birth center.

Jen is holding Mia. "Hey Meena, Maya, Amara, Leela"

Meena- "Hey Jen, thank you so much, I know Amara will have more fun with Mia then here with us, she would be bored here, there's no toys here, I have a few for Leela in her diaper bag, and thank you for breakfast and coffee"

Jen- "you're right she would, let me come with you and get Amara's car seat out of the car Hi Amara, you're going to come with me and Mia and we are going to daycare and then we will go to my house after daycare, and your welcome, I did bring Doug a coffee, and a turkey sandwich"

Amara- "play widh Mia"

Jen- "yes you are going to Mia's house after daycare"

Meena- "Mom, I will be back, I'm going get Amara's carseat, so she can go with Jen, can you watch her and Mia, Nick has Leela"

Maya- "ok, I will wait for you here, Amara, and Mia, come with me, we are going to go into the gift shop"

Jen gives Mia to Maya to hold because Mia is 9 months old.

Maya, Amara, and Mia go into the gift shop that is at the birth center.

Nick- "thanks Jen for breakfast"

Jen- "you're welcome, save a sandwich for Doug, and the tall coffee is his"

Tony- "okay"

Meena, and Jen go to Nick's car and get the car seat, "Meena, when did Kamala go into labor, and she's early, her due date is in 3 days"

Meena- "she started having contractions about 1:15 this morning and that's when she called my mom to ask her if it was real labor or Braxton hicks, and that's when Auntie lost her plug. Mom and I went over for breakfast at 6, and as soon as we got there, Auntie was standing by the door wall, and her water broke in the kitchen"

Jen- "ok, that's why she didn't answer when I tried calling her, it looks like Maya may get her wish and have Kamryn born on her birthday"

Meena- "yes, thank you again for babysitting, you're the best, and your right, today is my mom's birthday"

Jen- "you're welcome, I have her car seat, and Maya has her diaper bag?"

Meena- "yes, tell Jill, that I said it's okay you take her home, I forgot to tell her yesterday, if she needs to tell her to call me, I think I put you on Amara and Leela's contact card, I know Auntie and Doug, my mom, and Grandma are on there to pick Amara and Leela up, can you ask Jill to check, you can tell Jill that's Auntie's in labor"

Jen- "I will, I don't think Jill will mind this time since Kamala's in labor, and she knows you are here"

Meena- "thanks, let's go back to them"

~In the waiting room~

Meena- "Amara, come and give Mommy a hug, you be a good girl for Auntie Jen, and have fun with Mia"

Jen- "she will"

Amara- "bye mommy, Nana, bye Leela, bye daddy, uncle"

Amara gives Meena a hug and she also gives Maya, Nick, and Tony a hug"

Jen, Amara, and Mia leave.

Maya and Meena come back into Kamala's room...8:00 am

Meena- "Doug, Jen stopped at Starbucks and got us breakfast, I'm putting your sandwich and coffee on the table"

Maya- "Kam, what did Dr. Grey say when she checked you, are you having a contraction?"

Kamala- "ow, ow, ow, ow, this hurts"

Doug- "Maya, yes she is, call her mom, tell her she's in labor and she's 3 and half centimeters dilated, tell her we are in room 308 at ULCA Santa Monica in the birth center, breathe Honey you're doing awesome, I love you so much" and he gives Kamala a kiss on her forehead

Kamala- "that one is over, Dougie, call mommy"

Doug- "Honey, Maya's calling her, thank you Meena"

Kamala- "I'm hungry too, but I don't think I can have food, Dougie, you can eat your sandwich"

Doug- "thanks, I feel bad that you can't eat though"

Kamala- "it's okay, I'm not really hungry at the moment"

Maya calls their mom

Maya- "Hi Mommy, come to Labor and Delivery, Kamala's in labor, she's 3 and half centimeters, we are in room 308 at UCLA Santa Monica in the birth center"

Shamalya- "I'm on my way, I'm actually at Starbucks getting coffee, and happy birthday"

Maya- "thank you"

Shamayla- "okay, I'm on my way tell my baby girl I will be there soon"

Maya - "I will call me when you get here and I will bring up to Kam's room"

Shamayla- "ok"

Maya- "Kam, Mommy said she would be here soon, she's at Starbucks getting coffee"