Kamryn meets Michelle part 5

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Kamala- "that would be good, Maya can you please do a load of clothes, I started it this morning, can you put it in the dryer and then fold it, yes of course you can hold her, she may be fussy, we just saw she has a diaper rash, Dougie put her rash cream on, I'm going to finish my lunch"

Kamryn gives Kamryn to Michelle to hold, "Kamryn, your so adorable, and she's wearing one of the outfits Barack and I got her"

Kamala- "yes she is, the other outfit you got her doesn't fit her yet"

Michelle- "Kamryn, you look like your mommy, I do see a little bit of your daddy"

Doug- "Honey, are you done with your lunch"

Kamala- "I am, I'm ready for a nap"

Maya- "Sis, go and take a nap, you are talking to two mom's here and we both know that you don't sleep much with a newborn"

Michelle- "Maya's right, even though my kids are teens now, I remember how newborns are up every few hours, and your not getting a lot of sleep"

Kamala yawns

Doug- "Honey, it's nap time, Michelle and Maya are going to babysit, and when we get up you can open Kamryn's present, look Kamryn's sound asleep on Michelle's shoulder.

Kamala yawns

Maya- "Sis, I know you want to stay with us, but your falling asleep as I'm talking and as Michelle is talking, go and take a nap"

Kamala yawns

Doug- "Honey, it's time for your nap, let's go to bed, do you want to walk or want me to carry you"

Kamala- "carry me"

Doug gets up from the couch and he picks Kamala up "we will be back"

~Kamala and Doug's room~

Doug carries Kamala into their room and he puts her on their bed, and he gets into bed next to her, Kamala cuddles up next to Doug and as soon as she does she's sound asleep.

Doug covers Kamala up and he cuddles up next to her and he's sound asleep with in a few minutes.

~In Family Room~

Maya- "Michelle, I will be right back, I'm going to go and put the clothes in the dryer, that Kam put in the wash, Kamryn's sound asleep on your shoulder"

Michelle- "okay, I'm not moving, it's been so long since I held a newborn, I miss the baby cuddles"

Maya- "I love baby cuddles"

Maya comes back a few minutes later, "Michelle, the clothes will be dried in an hour, I know Kam is exhausted, I'm going to surprise them and make dinner would you like to help"

Michelle- "that's an awesome idea, Kamryn's sound asleep and I want to help you with dinner, but even though my kids are teens, I know you don't wake a sleeping baby"

Maya- "that's right, I did that already, and Kamala wasn't too happy with me, I came over after work, and Kamala was taking a nap, Doug was asleep on the couch, and he had the Dodger game on tv, and I needed some Kamryn cuddles, and she was sound asleep, and I went to pick her up from her bassinet, and I woke her up, Doug up and she started crying, and then Kamala woke up, and came in the family room and said "who woke Kamryn up I heard her crying and woke me up"

Michelle- "ut oh... I know Kamala was not happy that you woke Kamryn up, which then woke Kamala up"

Maya- "no she wasn't, I know I'm her little sister, I know not to wake a baby up but I had a stressful day at work, and I needed some cuddles from my niece"

Michelle- "do you think if I put Kamryn in her bassinet, she will stay sleeping, so I can help you make dinner"

Maya- "she should, we don't want to wake Kamala up, she's really grumpy when she gets woken up, the only who can wake her up and not get snapped at is Doug, and Kamryn at the moment, since Kamala is nursing."

Michelle carefully gets up from the couch, and puts Kamryn in her bassinet, and she goes into the kitchen with Maya.