Kamryn's 1st ⚾️ game part 4

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Kamala looks and Kamryn has unlatched, and she snaps her up tank top and she puts the burp cloth on her shoulder, Kamala lays Kamryn on her shoulder, and rubs her back, and a few minutes later Kamryn burps and she spits up a little bit"

Kamala- "Kamryn that was a good burp, I know your not done with your milk, that's your hungry cry"

Kamala unsnaps her left strap and lays Kamryn on her pillow and Kamryn latches on and starts nursing.

Amara- "ball"

Doug- "Amara, you want to play with your ball"

Amara- "No, scowe"

Amara looks at Kamala

Kamala- "you can tell Uncle Doug who won the baseball game"

Doug- "Amara the Dodgers won"

Amara- "No! The giands won, Auntie"

Kamala's smiling

Doug- "thank you Amara, I know you wanted the Giants to win, just like Auntie"

Amara- "Giands won"

Meena- "Uncle Doug, it was a really good game, we had the bases loaded and 2 outs in the 9th inning and we hit a walk off grand slam, the Giants won 15-12"

Kamala- "Uncle Doug, it was a really good game, Amara was dancing and she wanted to tell you who won"

Amara- "I did"

Kamala looks and she sees Kamryn has unlatched and she snaps her tank top, she picks Kamryn up and lays her on the burp cloth on her shoulder and she rubs her back, and a few minutes later Kamryn burps.

Kamala- "that was a good burp Kamryn, Amara, do you want to help change Kamryn's diaper"

Amara- "Baby hold"

Kamala- "after Kamryn gets her diaper changed, you can sit next to me and hold Kamryn, but Auntie has to help you"

Amara- "otay"

Kamala lays Kamryn on the portable changing pad and takes off her pants, and unsnaps her onesie, "Amara, can you please give me the diaper, and the wipes you brought from the basket"
Amara gives Kamala the diaper and the wipes "Thank you Amara"

Kamala lays Kamryn down on the changing pad and takes off her pants, and unsnaps her onesie, and changes her diaper, and cleans her with the baby wipes, and she takes the dirty diaper and wraps it up, "Uncle Doug, can you please put the diaper in the diaper genie"

Doug picks up the diaper and puts it in the diaper genie and goes and sits in his recliner.

Kamala puts Kamryn's diaper on, and she snaps her onesie, and puts on her pants. "Thank you Uncle Doug"

Amara- "Hold Baby"

Kamala- "Amara, yes, you can hold Kamryn, sit next to me and you can hold her"

Amara climbs on the couch, and she sits next to Kamala, "Amara, put your arms out, Auntie's going to help you"
Kamala puts Kamryn in her arms, Kamryn grabs on to Amara's finger.

Maya- "Dinner will be ready in 15 minutes"

Amara- "Baby sleeping"

Kamala- "yes Kamryn's taking a nap, Meena, can you come here and sit next to Amara, I want to go and take a shower before dinner, and Uncle Doug is not talking to me right now, because the Giants swept the Dodgers, I don't want Amara to be alone while holding Kamryn"