Kamryn getting her ears pierced part 2

I would to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Kamala- "yes please can I also have a bowl of Reeses pieces puffs cereal with some almond milk"

Doug- "of course"

Doug gets Kamala a bowl with some Reeses pieces puffs cereal, and ham and cheese croissant and brings it over to the table, and he has her coffee there too. "Honey, do you want to come to the table or do you want me to bring your breakfast to you"

Kamala- "here on the couch, Kamryn's starting to wake up, and if I move she's going to start crying, and I really don't want her to be grumpy. She's not going to be happy when she gets her ears pierced and then tomorrow she's gotta get her 2nd set of baby shots"

Doug- "you're right, I will bring our breakfast over to you, what is Kamryn going to wear today"

Kamala- "she's going to wear her pink Giants onesie with her white pants and her socks that look like chucks"

Doug- "okay, I will get her clothes out when we are done eating"

Kamala- "thanks"

Kamryn yawns and she puts her thumb in her mouth, lays on Kamala's shoulder.

Doug brings a tray with their breakfast over to the table next to the couch and he gives Kamala her croissant "Here honey"

Kamala- "thanks, I've gotten good at eating with one hand, and your croissants are really good"

Doug- "your welcome and we both have, and I have noticed Kamryn's more interested in tummy time now, and she's smiling now, and she trying to talk"

Kamala- "thank you for breakfast, you make really good ham and cheese croissants, and she is more interested in tummy time, and she's holding her head up while on her tummy, and she's trying to stretch her arms to reach her rattle."

Doug- "you're welcome, it's because I have a very hot teacher teaching me, who I love very much" he gives Kamala a kiss

Kamala- "I love you too" she gives Doug a kiss, "can you please take my dish, and my coffee cup in the kitchen, I'm going to go and get dressed and get Kamryn dressed"

Doug- "of course, I will put my dish and coffee cup in the dishwasher as well, do you want me to start it when we leave"

Kamala- "yes please"

Doug- "okay"

Kamala gets up and she goes into Kamryn's room and lays her down on the changing table, "Kamryn today you are going to get your ears pierced, and you will have pretty earrings in your ears, we have to get you changed and dressed, then Mommy's going to get dressed"

Kamala unsnaps Kamryn's pj's and she takes her legs out and her arms, and then she unsnaps her onesie, Kamryn doesn't like this and she lets her mommy know she's not happy, "Kamryn, I know your cold, here's your rattle to hold while Mommy changes your diaper, and gets you dressed. Kamala changes Kamryn's diaper and she cleans her with a baby wipe, and puts on a clean diaper, and she puts on her onesie, the matching pants and her pink socks that look like chucks. She washes her hands and she puts the dirty diaper in the diaper genie. "Kamryn's all dressed, now it's Mommy's turn to get dressed" Kamala picks Kamryn up and they go into Kamala and Doug's room, so that Kamala can get dressed.

Kamryn's outfit she's wearing