Shopping

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug for her help with writing this

Doug is wearing a Lakers T-shirt, with denim shorts, and sneakers.

Kamala- "Dougie, are you ready, let's go while I have some energy"

Doug- "yes, I'm ready, I got your bag, sunglasses, your purse"

Kamala- "thanks Dougie, I can carry my purse"

Doug- "okay, let's go, do you want to walk or take the monorail"?

Kamala- "Monorail please"

Doug- "okay"

~Downtown Disney~

Kamala is looking at the toys and she finds one that she wants to get Amara, "Dougie, can we get this little truck for Leela and this book for Amara"

Doug- "of course, since the truck is in a big box, why don't we ask if they can deliver it to the hotel, I reading that since we are staying here at Disney land they can do that so we don't have to carry all of the stuff we buy"

Kamala- "that would be awesome, I think Leela will really like it, Amara too"

Doug- "yes they will and this book will help Amara learn her letters"

Kamala- "it will"

Doug- "I know you have been looking at this giant stuffed Minnie"

Kamala- "it's almost as tall as me, yes I want it, can we get it"

Doug - "I know but this way we can use it as a pillow for Kamryn for pictures and it's cute I know you have been looking at it"

Kamala- "I didn't think of that but yes we can do that, can I we get it"

Doug- "of course, you can, let me spoil you"

Kamala- "thank you, I'm ready to go now, whispers to Dougie, "I gotta pee"

Stuff Kamala and Doug bought at world of Disney store at downtown Disney

Doug- "okay,  I will go and pay for these and the bathroom is right where we came in"

Kamala- "thanks, I will be right back, I will meet you by the checkout"

Doug goes up to the check out. "Can you please have our stuff delivered to the Grand Californian Hotel and Spa"

Cashier- "of course, just write your name and and it will be delivered to the front desk, and then they will call you when it's there, and here's your claim check ticket, you will need this to get your stuff" 

Doug- "thanks" Doug pays for their stuff, and he waits by the door for Kamala.

Kamala comes back a few minutes later

Doug- "feel better now"

Kamala- "I do, can we go back to the hotel now, my back is hurting and I'm hungry"

Doug- "Of course, I asked if they could bring our stuff we bought to the hotel, and they can, I had to write down my name on a paper, and I have the claim check ticket, they will call from the front desk when it's ready for pick up"

Kamala- "okay, can we stop and get something to eat, I'm hungry"

Doug- "of course, what would you like"

Kamala- "Ice cream"

Doug- "okay, I saw the ice cream shop near the monorail station".

Kamala and Doug are walking to the monorail station and Kamala sees an ice cream shop, and she sees someone eating a chocolate peppermint waffle cone.

Doug sees the look on Kamala's face when she sees the ice cream.  "Do you want that"

Doug- "you want some huh?"

Kamala- "I do, and so does Kamryn, but she has no choice, she eats what ever I do at the moment"

Doug- "of course you can have it, sit down here at the table, while I go and order it for you"

Kamala sits down at the table, "what are you going to get"?

Doug- "not sure, yet"

Doug goes to the counter and orders ice cream for him and Kamala.

Ice cream Doug ordered for him and Kamala.

Doug- "Honey, here's your ice cream in a waffle bowl, and I got a waffle cone with mint chocolate chip"

Kamala- "thank you, this looks so good, I know ice cream for dinner is not healthy, but that's what I'm craving"

Doug- "it's okay, we have food in the room, and I can always order food from room service or go downstairs to one of the restaurants at the hotel to get you some food"

Kamala- "you can, this is so good, thank you for ordering it for me, but I'm full now"

Doug- "you're welcome, and do you want take it with us"

Kamala- "no I had half of it, I didn't realize it was this much"

Doug- "are you ready to go, you look like you are getting sleepy"

Kamala- "I am"

~15 minutes later~ 4:30 pm

Kamala and Doug are in their suite.

Kamala- "Dougie, I'm going to go and take a shower, then a back rub"?

Doug- "yes, I think you're getting sleepy too"

Kamala- "I am... be back soon"