Talk with Dougie part 3

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Kamala- "Kamryn, Mommy's sorry if she scared you when she was cheering, but the Giants are winning, let me hold you, Mommy will cheer much quieter" Kamala is rubbing Kamryn back to comfort her.
Kamryn is trying to nurse on Kamala's shoulder, while Kamala's rubbing her back trying to comfort her. "Kamryn, there's isn't milk on Mommy's shoulder, I know what you want"

Doug- "Honey, here's your pillow, and I will be right back, Its time to put the clothes in the dryer"

Kamala- "thanks Honey"

Kamala- "Kamryn, it's okay, I know your hungry, let Mommy unsnap her tank top then you can have all of the milk you want"

Kamala lays Kamryn on her pillow and Kamryn latches on and starts nursing.

Kamala's watching the game while Kamryn's having her milk, and the Giants have bases loaded again....

Doug comes back into the room and he sees that the bases are loaded and Kamryn's having her milk, he gets a pillow and gives it to Kamala... "here bite on this so we don't scare Kamryn again"

Kamala gives Doug a look ...

Giants are up at bat, and they hit another grand slam!

Before Kamala can start to cheer, Doug gives her a kiss

Kamala- "I love you too"

Doug- "you didn't like to bite on a pillow, and I didn't want you to scare Kamryn with you cheering so I did what I know would keep you quiet, I love you"

Kamala- "thank you, I feel bad that I scared Kamryn earlier, when I cheered loudly"

Doug- "we have to cheer quietly, I've had to learn that too when I watch the Dodgers games with Kamryn"

Kamala- "yes we do"

Kamala looks and Kamryn has fallen asleep while she's nursing, and she tickles her feet, and Kamryn starts sucking again.

Doug- "Babe, what would you like for dinner, I know your hungry, did you want what Maya made, which is Orange Chicken"

Kamala- "oh yea Maya did make dinner, but we had that yesterday, I want a greek salad with chicken tenders in it, with a steamed pita, we will have the orange chicken tomorrow"

Doug- "okay, I will go and make it for you, while Kamryn has her milk"

Kamala- "thanks, love you so much, she gives Doug a kiss

Doug- "love you" he gives Kamala a kiss

Doug gets up to make Kamala's salad, and she looks and Kamryn has unlatched, she snaps her tank top and she puts the burp cloth on her shoulder, and she picks Kamryn up and lays her on her shoulder and she rubs her back and a few minutes later she burps and she spits up a little bit on the burp cloth. "That was a good burp Kamryn"

Kamryn smiles

Kamala- "Kamryn's going to go in her swing while Mommy and Daddy have dinner, then it will be time for your bath and then bed."

Kamala picks Kamryn up from her shoulder, and gets up from the recliner, and puts Kamryn in her swing, buckles her up with the seatbelt, and turns it on low, and she and she gets up and goes into the kitchen.

Kamala puts her arms around Doug's waist, "thank you for being you, I love you so much, I know we can't yet, but I wanted to tell you I love you"

Doug- "I love you too, when you are cleared, and are ready we will" he gives Kamala a kiss "your salad is ready, I put in the tenders I got yesterday when I went grocery shopping"

Kamala- "thanks, I want to check on Kamryn, and then we will watch the game in here, I have the sound lower so it doesn't wake Kamryn up, then I will sit down and we will have dinner."

Kamala goes into the family room, and she checks on Kamryn, she's sound asleep in her bassinet, she goes into the kitchen, and she sits at the table with Doug.

Doug- "How is Lilly going to get your mom out of her office so we can go in"

Kamala- "when I call her, she will ask her to go into her office, and then we will go in, and then once we get into Mommy's office, I gotta call Lilly and tell her we are in Mommy's office, then she will have her go back into her office, and when she opens her office door, we will be there, and hopefully Kamryn cry because Mommy knows Kamryn's cry"

Doug- "she's going to be surprised that for sure"