Kamryn's 2 week well baby visit part 3

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Dr. Robbins- "I would wait 3 days until her belly button heals more just use a soap that is made just for babies because they have very sensitive skin"

Kamala- "ok, can I get Kamryn dressed now, she's not happy at the moment"

Dr. Robbins- "yes you can get her dressed now, do you have any other questions"?

Kamala- "yes, when do we start giving her a pacifier, I don't want to take away the progress she's made with latching on all by herself, I don't need to guide her as much as I did when she were born, I mostly need to still guide her at night"

Dr. Robbins- "I would say once she has a routine with nursing, which it seems she is are so anytime, make sure you are using a newborn pacifier and after each use that you clean it with soap and water and they let it dry before giving it to her"

Kamala- "okay, thank you, one more, we did have to buy preemie diapers because the newborn diapers are too big on her how long will she need to be in them before she gets to wear newborn diapers"

Dr. Robbins- "when she gets to be 6 pounds, you can try the newborn diapers and see how they fit, if they are are still too big, then go back to the preemie ones"

Doug- "thank you"

Kamala- "thanks, that's all of the questions I had"

Doug- "when does Kamryn get her next set of baby shots"

Dr. Robbins- "when she is a month old she needs to get 1 shot and at 2 months old, she will need 6 of them"

Doug- "okay, Kamryn won't be happy that day, but we will give her extra cuddles"

Kamala- "yes we will give her extra cuddles, and it's too keep her healthy"

Dr. Robbins- "okay, then we are all done, Kamryn is are adorable, and so is her outfit I will see her in 2 weeks then, for her 1 month well baby visit"

Kamala- "thank you, I will make her appointment when we leave"

Dr Robbins leaves.

Doug- "Honey, I think Kamryn did really well at her checkup, even though there were a few tears"

Kamala- "yes she did, and I know what Kamryn's looking at, and I don't have my pillow with me, can we go home and we have lunch there then a nap"

Doug- "of course, what would you like for lunch"?

Kamala- "thanks, and make sure we have everything in her diaper bag, I see they have a diaper genie in here"

Doug- "that's good, we can put her dirty diaper in there"

Kamala- "Greek salad pita with grilled chicken, and diet coke"

Doug- "I will make you one, that's one of the things I know how to make that you taught me, I'm also going to make myself one, then I have to go grocery shopping after lunch"

Kamala- "thanks"

Doug- "I think we have everything" Doug puts Kamryn into her carrier and buckles her up,

Kamala- "yes we do, let's go home, eat lunch then it's nap time for everyone"

Doug- "I will carry Kamryn's carrier, and you carry the diaper bag and your purse"

Kamala- "thanks"

Kamala makes Kamryn's 1 month checkup when they leave.

~In the car~