Maternity Clothes Shopping

I want to thank KamalalovezDoug  for her help with writing this💕

Kamala's 16 weeks

Kamala and Doug are in their room, getting ready for work, when she notices she her belly has grown since yesterday, Kamala just got out of the shower and she has her robe on.

Kamala's robe

 Kamala- "Honey, can we stay home today, I'm exhausted, and my back hurts, and none of my clothes fit me, I need maternity clothes, but how can I go and buy when when I don't have anything to wear"

Doug- "of course babe, remember I got you a pair of shorts and a tank top, and you have your Dreams do come true t-shirt and the pair of leggings"

Kamala- "oh yea, sorry I forgot, after breakfast can we go shopping for maternity clothes, those needs to get washed, I will put on the tank top and shorts you got me"

Doug- "of course, I said when ever you were ready, we would go, what would you like for breakfast"

Kamala- "Can I have a back rub and an ice cream sundae with fruity pebbles chocolate chips and pecans with chocolate ice cream and hot fudge, and before you say I need to have something healthy, I know I do, but at the moment I want ice cream, I promise to have something healthy for lunch"

Doug- "of course my love, anything else?, pecans are healthy"

Kamala- "sit with me while I have my ice cream, they are"

Doug- "yes they are and in the book that Maya got you that says what to expect while expecting it says that Mommy's to be to be should be eating nuts because they are good for you and good for baby"

Doug-smiles and nods "Of course"

Kamala and Doug go into the kitchen and she sits at the kitchen table, while Doug makes her Ice cream sundae.

Doug- "are you sure you don't want it for yourself"

Kamala- "you put 3 scoops in it, here's a spoon we will share"

Doug- "Okay" grabs another spoon and sits next to her at the table"

Kamala- "thank you for making me a sundae for breakfast, I know I will have something healthy too, right now I wanna cuddle with you, I'm getting sleepy now, I was up from 2:30 - 5 this morning, I couldn't sleep after I got up because I had to pee"

Doug- "Of course baby. I will always take care of you and our baby and I will always give you both what you want"

Kamala- "right now we want to nap in our spot on the couch I don't know if baby is tired but mommy is and she needs a nap"

Doug- "And I will hold you while you nap, if that is what you want, what would you like me to put on tv"

Kamala- "I don't care, I want sleep, watch what you want"