Lunch with Grandma part 2

I would like to thank KamalalovezDoug 4 her help with writing this

Kamala comes back with Kamryn they were taking a walk, and she puts her in her carrier and she buckles her seatbelt, "Babe, I got the diaper bag and my purse, if you can carry lunch"

Doug- "of course"

Kamala picks Kamryn's carrier up from the bench and she has her purse and the diaper bag, Doug has their lunch"

In Kamala's Jeep

Kamala opens the back door to her jeep and she puts Kamryn's carrier in the base and it clicks, and she puts her diaper bag and her purse on the seat next to her carrier, and she puts her pacifier in and then she closes the door, and she opens the front door and she gets in and buckles her belt, Shamalaya gets in and she sits next to the diaper bag. And she buckles her belt, and closes her door, Doug puts their lunch in the basket which is in the trunk and he closes it, and then he gets in and puts his seat belt on, and drives to the beach house.

As they are turning on the street Kamryn spits out her pacifier and she starts crying. "Kamryn, I know that cry your hungry, let Grandma put your pacifier back in, we are almost home" Kamryn spits out her pacifier that Shamalya put in, "Kam, she doesn't want her pacifier"

Kamala- "I know Mommy, I think everyone knows what she wants"

2 minutes later

They are at the beach house, Doug parks in the driveway, "Honey, take Kamryn, and go inside here's the keys, and I will bring in lunch, our little girl is hungry"

Kamala- "yes she is and so is her mommy"

Kamala unbuckles her seatbelt and she opens her door, "Kamryn, Mommy's coming"

Kamala walks around to the door behind the drivers seat and opens it and unbuckles Kamryn from her carseat and she picks her up, "Kamryn, as soon as we get in side, you will get your milk, and Mommy's going to have her lunch too. 

Shamalya- "Kam, you go inside, I will bring in her diaper bag and your purse"

Kamala- "thanks Mommy"

Kamala, Kamryn go inside the beach house, and Kamala sits down in her recliner and she gets her pillow from the table next to her recliner and she puts it on her tummy and she unsnaps her tank top and lays Kamryn on her pillow and Kamryn latches on and starts nursing.

Doug and Shamalya come in a few minutes later, "Kamryn's really going at"

Kamala- "yes Mommy she's hungry, and so am I, can you please bring me a plate I can eat with one hand, I'm getting good at eating with one hand"

Shamalya- "of course I will"

Doug gets out the containers of food and he gives Shamalya her order, "Shamalya, are you going to sit at the table in the kitchen, or on the couch"

Shamalya- "I will come over to the couch, and eat on the table"

Doug- "okay, Honey, I will bring you a plate, do you want me to put some pasta on my plate and put 1 taco on your plate like we always do"

Kamala- "yes please and bring me some chips and salsa and can I have a cup of diet coke please"

Doug- "of course Honey, I will be right there"

Kamala- "thanks"

Shamayla comes and sits on the couch with her plate and the tray. "I will hold her while you eat"

Kamala- "Mommy thank you for lunch, I'm sorry we couldn't eat at Chili's"

Shamalya- "don't worry about it, I know your not comfortable nursing in front of a lot of people, I thought you kept your cover in the diaper bag"

Kamala- "you're right, and usually I do, Dougie, why wasn't it in the diaper bag"

Doug- "remember I took it out to wash it because when we were at my mom and dad's you were using it and then when you burped Kamryn, when you switched sides, she spit up on it"

Kamala- "oh yeah, now I remember"

Shamalya- "is this the first time Kamryn was in a restaurant"?

Kamala- "yes Mommy, it was, she did come into Target a few days ago we had to get diapers, and her prescription rash cream, when she was at her 1 month well baby visit, but she slept in her carrier"

Shamalya- "okay, you said she was red when you changed her, how red was she"

Kamala- "it didn't look infected, she's red as a tomato, when she's done with her lunch, Dougie's going to take you back to work, and I'm going to take a nap, and so is Kamryn, I'm going to take off her diaper and put a potty pad in her bassinet in our room and let her rash get some air, it's nice enough outside where we don't need the air conditioning on"

Kamala looks and Kamryn has unlatched, Kamala snaps her tank top and she puts a burp cloth on her shoulder and she rubs Kamryn's back, and a few minutes later she burps, and she also spit up a little bit on the burp cloth. "That was a good burp Kamryn"

Shamalya- "Kam, I'm all done eating, I'm going to take the rest home, can I hold Kamryn, while you eat"

Kamala- "of course Mommy, you can hold her, I'm going to eat lunch"

Doug brings over a tray with two plates and 2 cups of diet coke "here's lunch, I see Kamryn's in one of her favorite spots"

Kamala- "she is, and this time Mommy doesn't have to share with Maya or Meena"

Shamayla- "I don't,"