believer

"Oh let the bullets fly, oh let them rain"

*            *            *

   "Maybe I'll meet a handsome British man!" Hyacinth exclaimed, shoving another hot pink suitcase into the trunk of a taxi. "Ideally he'll have dark hair and dark eyes."

   "Manifest him, it'll happen," Bella said, handing Hyacinth her last suitcase.

   Hyacinth shoved it in the trunk before closing it, turning around, and letting out a sigh. Her eyes were glossy as she frowned.

   "I'm going to miss you," she whispered, willing her voice not to break.

   "I'll miss you too, Cinth," Bella said, reaching out and pulling her friend into a tight hug.

   The two women hugged each other tightly as the taxi driver looked in the rearview mirror, becoming impatient. Hyacinth sniffled and pulled away from the hug, wiping her eyes before giving Bella a warm smile.

   "It'll only be for 5 months," she said, trying to sound more cheerful. "I'll send lots of photos and call you every night."

   "Don't worry about me," Bella smiled. "You'll be off modeling a new perfume line and I'll be here, hunting more serial killers. I'd love to be in your shoes." 

   "Oh, don't put yourself down like that! You have a smoking hot husband, I don't!"

   "You got me there."

   Hyacinth smiled, "Thanks for letting me stay here and get things sorted out, tell Spencer I'm sorry again for spilling coffee on his books."

   "Anytime!"

   "Give Emma a big kiss for me! And hug Rigby for me! And keep an eye on Gianna and Buddy for me!"

   "I will, I promise."

   With another sigh, Bella pulled Hyacinth into another warm hug before the taxi driver honked the horn. Bella pulled away from the hug and smiled. 

   "London isn't that far," Hyacinth said. "It'll be fun!"

   "It's a great experience!" Bella said. "You're going to do amazing things there, Hyacinth. We'll all be waiting with open arms when you get back."

   "You better!" Hyacinth exclaimed before turning around and rolling her eyes at her annoyed driver. "I should get going, he looks pissed."

   "Ok," Bella whispered.

   Hyacinth climbed into the taxi, looking up at Bella once more, "Bye, Bells!"

   "Bye, Cinth. Be safe. Please be safe."

   "Of course, I will! Love you!"

   "I love you too!"

   Hyacinth blew a kiss at Bella before closing the door, Bella standing back and watching the taxi pull out onto the street and drive away.