wait

"Disappear with the night"

*           *           *

   "You know where the baby food is," Spencer said as Aurora bounced Emma in her arms. 

   "And the diapers," Bella continued.

   "Yes, I know where everything is," Aurora smiled. "Don't worry about us! Emma is in good hands."

   "She likes to bathe with her rubber duck," Spencer added. "Sometimes she gets fussy without it."

   "Got it," Aurora nodded. 

   "And she sleeps with her stuffed giraffe," Bella said. "She'll cry if she doesn't have it, trust me."

   "Ok, ok," Aurora sighed.

   "Oh! She will want her pacifier a lot!" Spencer said.

   Aurora widened her eyes, "Ok! I've babysat her before, you guys don't have to worry! I know what I'm doing! 

   Bella sighed, "We know, we know. It's just that...we basically get paid to worry every single day."

   "We'll be fine, Bells," Aurora smiled. "If anything happens, we will call. You two will only be gone overnight."

   "Mhm," Spencer nodded. "And just 30 minutes away, at a spa resort. Nothing too important. We can come home whenever."

   "No! You two need to have fun!" Aurora exclaimed. "Lots and lots and lots of fun. So much fun that I'll have another niece or nephew on the way!"

   "Rory!" Bella groaned, rolling her eyes. 

   "I'm serious!" Aurora laughed as Bella and Spencer put their coats on and began to walk to the front door. "Don't you want to be a big sister, Em?"

   "Not yet," Bella said, tickling Emma's stomach. "Rory, please call if you need anything. There's some cash on the table and the numbers to other members of the BAU...in case we don't pick up."

   "Oooh, even Hotch's number?" Aurora gasped. "Thank you, Bells, you are truly the best big sister in the entire universe."

   "If I find out that you've been sending weird texts to my boss...I'm going to kick your ass," Bella grinned, snapping at Aurora.

   "I can't promise I won't," Aurora winked as Bella and Spencer chuckled.

   Bella reached out, taking Emma from Aurora's arms and planting a warm kiss on her cheek. She tickled her stomach and smiled at her.

   "Love you, baby," Bella smiled. "Take care of your Aunt Rory for us."

   Aurora rolled her eyes and gave Bella the middle finger as Spencer took Emma from Bella's arms, planting multiple kisses on her cheeks and forehead.