where'd all the time go

"Somebody sinks and is gone in the blink of an eye"

* * *

"No, no, no!" Aurora exclaimed. "Those streamers need to be higher!"

She let out a huff and marched away, her eyes narrowed as she scanned the bullpen and the conference room, making sure that not a single decoration was out of place. She fixed objects that were even slightly crooked, shooting people death glares if they dared to mess up her decoration ideas.

"Hey, Aurora," JJ smiled, bounding down the steps from the conference room. "I just hung up the banner you requested. Are you sure Bella is going to want to see a giant banner of a photo of herself when she was drunk on New Year's?"

"It's a great banner, she'll love it," Aurora said.

"She's wearing a pair of underwear on her head."

"That's what makes the photo so great! Thanks for hanging it up!"

JJ suppressed a laugh, "Yeah, anytime. What else can I do for you?"

"Can you go grab a giant box labeled for the girls?" Aurora asked. "It's near Emily's office."

"Sure. What's in it?"

"Oh, you know, the essentials."

"Like what?"

Aurora shrugged, "Boas, tiaras, glitter, penis shaped balloons, sunglasses, tutus-"

"Wait, wait, wait, hold on," JJ stopped. "Did you just say...penis shaped balloons?"

"Listen, I take that box to bachelorette parties. The balloons are in there because they're funny to have at a bachelorette party! I always forget to take them out when I'm NOT going to a bachelorette party."

JJ snorted, "I'll go grab it."

"Thank you, JJ."

"Of course," JJ nodded. "I just better not see in dildos in there."

Aurora laughed, "There aren't any dil-" she paused, thinking for a second. "No, there aren't any dildos in there."

Letting out another laugh, JJ turned on her heel and bounded back up the steps. Her heels clicked on the ground as she made her way near Emily's office, her eyes landing on multiple boxes. She bent down, looking through them before picking up the correct one. As she stood up, she let out a gentle sigh as she looked down the hall to where her old office used to be. A smile spread across her face.

Inside Bella noticed a blonde woman filling out paperwork, her flamingo colored shirt showing off a small coffee stain on the sleeve. She looked up to notice the new agent, giving a bright smile and extending her hand.

"Hi," she said, Bella walking over to shake her hand. "I'm Jennifer Jareau, but everyone here just calls me JJ."

"Nice to meet you!" Bella smiled. "I'm Bella Snow."