dark red

"Something bad is 'bout to happen to me"

*                  *                  *

   "Five weeks?" Aurora gasped, walking inside her apartment after Bella dragged her to a doctor. "I'm five weeks pregnant?"

   "Guess so," Bella said, closing the door behind her. "Five weeks is early, Rory. Most women don't know until after six weeks."

   "What am I going to do?"

   She collapsed onto the couch as Bella frowned and took a seat next to her. She squeezed her shoulder before rubbing her back.

   "You have options," Bella said. "You don't have to keep it, Rory."

   "I know," Aurora said. "I've always wanted a baby, though. I have a stable job and a home. I-I want to keep it."

   "Ok," Bella nodded. "Your next step is telling, Luke. He deserves to know."

   Aurora groaned, "I know."

   "It'll be a tough talk, but it'll be worth it."

   "How do I break it to him? How did you tell Spencer you were pregnant?"

   "I was sobbing in the middle of the woods."

   Aurora frowned, "Oh yeah. Well, I'm not going to do that." 

   "The first time I was pregnant, I gave Spencer a calendar with the due date circled," Bella said. "But, Rory, keep it simple. Sit him down and just...tell him."

   "What if he's mad?"

   "He won't be mad, he's a good guy."

   "But what if he is?"

   "Rory," Bella said, stopping her. "I promised not to tell you this but I feel like I should. A while ago Luke told me how he wants to be with you. I never said anything because it was up to him to tell you. But, now that you're pregnant with his kid, I figure that you should know."

   "He said that?" Aurora questioned. 

   "Mhm. Now, if I were you, I'd hunt him down and profess my love. It'll work, trust me."

   "You're so wise, Bella."

   With a smile, Aurora pulled Bella into a hug. She squeezed her tightly as Bella gasped and tried to shove her off.

   "Are you trying to kill me?" she questioned.

   "Sorry," Aurora said.

   Bella's stomach began to turn as she quickly stood up, running to the bathroom and throwing the door open. She fell to her knees and began to throw up, her hands shaking as Aurora followed behind her. Bella pulled back her hair as she went pale.

   "Don't tell me-" Aurora said.

   "Yup," Bella breathed. "I'm pregnant."

   "Are you serious?"