everywhere

"You know that I'm falling and I don't know what to say"

*              *               *

   "Nooo, don't go," Spencer whined, grabbing onto Bella's waist as she tried to climb out of bed.

   "I'm sorry, handsome, but I have to," Bella chuckled. "I'm the breadwinner of the family now because someone decided to fight a co-worker." 

   "It was worth it."

   "Was it?"

   "Mhm, every second of it."

   He pulled Bella in and held her down, climbing on top of her as he began to smother her with kisses. Bella laughed and kissed him back, letting his warm hands travel down her arms and torso. 

   "Call in," Spencer whispered, his breath hot against Bella's skin. "Say that you're sick. We can relax and watch movies all day. We can fool around all day."

   "Tempting, very tempting," Bella grinned. 

   Spencer smiled and began to trail kisses along her jawline. He started to suck and nip at her neck as Bella closed her eyes and pressed herself up against Spencer. His large hands moved down her body, slowly coming to the top of her pajama shorts before stopping. 

   "What're you waiting for?" Bella whispered into Spencer's ear.

   Spencer grinned as he slowly pulled down Bella's shorts, his fingers tracing over her underwear as she inhaled sharply. He continued to nip at her neck as he slowly pulled down her underwear. 

   Bella's hands instantly went to the top of Spencer's boxers, pulling them down as well. She whined and pressed her body up against his. With a smirk, Spencer pressed his lips against Bella's. He kissed her roughly, caressing the side of her face with one hand as he slowly pushed himself into her. Bella let out a gasp, her hands flying to Spencer's arms.

   "Fuck," Spencer cursed underneath his breath.

   He thrusted in and out Bella as she whined, arching her back as she wrapped her legs around his waist. His eyebrows screwed together, his mouth dropping open as he continued to push into her, deeper and harder with each thrust. 

   "Oh my god," Bella moaned. "Spencer."

   "You feel so fucking good, pretty girl," Spencer groaned. "God damn it, Bella."

   "Please, faster."

   Spencer obliged, thrusting into Bella at a quicker speed. She clawed at his back, letting out whimpers as he groaned into her ear. He pressed his lips against hers, attempting to silence a moan. He kissed her roughly, moaning into her mouth.

   Bella trailed her nails up Spencer's back, tracing over every freckle, before coming up and thrusting her fingers into his hair. She pulled him into another kiss as she continued to arch her back, Spencer glancing down to watch as their bodies melted into each other. With that sight, he groaned once more before pressing his forehead against Bella's.