~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

*MAKE SURE YOU READ THE CHAPTER I POSTED BEFORE THIS!*

Ok...wow. I had to do a totally separate author's note just to thank all of you. Seriously. Thank you so much. Thank you so much for 2 years filled with love and support. I started Ineffable on May 25, 2020. I have dedicated 2 years of my life to Bella and Spencer...and it's insane that it's over.

I feel like a part of me is ending right along with this series. I have dedicated every moment of my life to planning these books, writing the chapters, and always coming up with what I'm going to write about next. But...now it's over. It's all done. I told the story that I wanted to tell. Thank you so much for being with me on this insane journey. Thank you so much for the love and support. Thank you so much for loving Bella. Thank you so much for inspiring me to write.

I have always wanted to be a writer and after writing this series, my writing has improved so much and I'm honestly so proud of myself. I'm so proud of what I have written and I'm so happy that you all enjoyed it. I started this series when I was 16, I'm going to be turning 19 in September. It feels so weird to finally be done when I've spent sooooooo much time focused on it. A large part of me will miss it and want to come back, but I told the story that I needed to tell. Criminal Minds has been so important in my life, so thank you for reading a story about it lol.

I'm going to be taking a break for a bit. I've dedicated 2 years, with no breaks, to this series. I'm going to go away for a bit, I don't know how long. I don't know what to write next, I'm not sure if I will write next. If I do, you will know. I just need to step away for a little bit and breathe, something I haven't been able to do for a very long time.

I can't believe it's over. I started this series out of boredom and didn't see myself writing past 5 chapters. Now I have 3 books out with 60 chapters each. I didn't think anyone would read them, now I have all of you whom I adore so much. You all mean the world to me, I'm not kidding. Thank you so much for reading, I truly cannot thank you enough. Thank you for being the best people in this world and reading my work. It's insane to me that people out there actually want to read what I have written lol.

Again, thank you so much. I truly don't know what to say. Bella Snow will always be a big part of me and I will miss her and visiting this world. Just know, that if you miss her, these books will always be here for you. Enjoy them forever, that's why I wrote them.

Don't be afraid to reach out to me, I would love to hear what you all have to say! Feel free to comment or message me, I'd love to hear from you. You all mean so much to me. Thank you so, so, so much. I love you all, stay safe and healthy.

I'll see you soon.

P.S.

All three of the books have playlists! Check in the intro of each book for them! Here's all three and I'll post them in my announcements as well. Enjoyyyy!!!

Ineffable

Everything in Blue

Everything in Blue

Soaring Through the Sky