in this shirt

"I am lost, I am lost"

*            *            *

   Hanging up the phone, Spencer looked around the bar with worried eyes. He dialed Bella's number once again, listening to it ring before going to voicemail once again. He shook his head and stood up, shoving his phone into his pocket.

   "She's still not answering?" Emily asked.

   "This isn't like her," Spencer said, worry choking his voice. "Even if she's working on something, she has her phone close by."

   "Maybe it died," JJ offered.

   "No," Spencer said with a shake of his head. "No, no, this isn't her. I'm--I'm going to go to the station. Maybe Theo has seen her, I don't know."

   "Do you want us to come with you?" Rossi asked.

   "It's fine, I'll call you," Spencer said. "Keep your phones on, ok? I--I'll be back."

   The team went silent as Spencer grabbed his car keys and rushed out of the bar. He quickly climbed inside and sped out of the parking lot. He drove in pure silence, his mind still racing as he pulled into the station. 

   He jumped out of the car, dialing Bella's number once again. He brought the phone to his ear and listened as he pressed his lips together.

   "Come on," he mumbled. "Pick up, pick up, pick up."

   As he listened to the other line begin to ring, the sound of Bella's ringtone echoed in the distance. Spencer lifted his head and furrowed his eyebrows, turning on his heel as he began to follow the direction of the ringing. He narrowed his eyes as he approached a stack of papers accompanied by a phone.

   Bending down, Spencer picked up the phone, only to quickly realize that it was Bella's. Spencer's heart dropped as he ended the call. Spencer traced over the large crack on Bella's screen before he opened up her phone. He quickly went to the text messages, clicking on his own name as he stared in horror.

   Bella had a message typed out "Cracked the code, heading to the station to talk to Theo. See you soon." She must've forgotten to send it. Spencer shook his head, tears welling up in his eyes and he reached down and picked up the papers.

   He looked through them, reading over the code and what Bella had cracked. Soon, he reached the article about Gus' fiancee that had been killed. Spencer furrowed his eyebrows, his entire body feeling numb as he forced himself to dial Emily's number. 

   As he waited for Emily to answer, he finally noticed the blood staining the ground. 

*            *            *

   Spencer paced back and forth as he chewed on his nails, listening to Penelope type hastily. Tears stung her eyes as she pulled up the security tapes, enlarging them as Emily and Rossi rushed over to the computer.