how to disappear

"I'm always going to be right here"

*                  *                 *

   Spencer pulled his lips off of Bella's, her body warm against his as the sunlight began to stream through the curtains. Spencer traced over Bella's body, his fingers burning into her bare skin as she brought him down into another kiss. 

   "We have to get up," Spencer whispered, his voice husky against her ear. 

   "But we're having so much fun," Bella smiled, feeling breathless.

   "Trust me, love, I'd spend all day in bed with you if I could."

   "So, why don't we?"

   "Well, we're parents now and we have many responsibilities."

   Bella let out a huff, "I suppose you're right."

   "When am I ever wrong?" Spencer chuckled, kissing Bella as she laughed. 

   Pulling Spencer into her, Bella arched her back as his fingers grazed against her hips. She let out a sigh into his mouth, tangling her fingers into his hair. As she closed her eyes, their bedroom door opened swiftly. Spencer moved away from Bella quickly, pulling the blankets up to ensure that nothing was being exposed. 

   "Mama," Emma said, walking into the bedroom with her stuffed giraffe. "Breakfast?"

   "Of course, baby," Bella said, pulling the blankets up. "We'll be right there, ok?"

   "Dada! Pancakes?"

   "Waffles are on the menu today, pumpkin," Spencer said, the young toddler still staring at them. "Sweetheart, go pick out a dress. We'll be right there."

   Emma glanced at her parents before turning and skipping out of the bedroom. Bella widened her eyes and glanced over at Spencer as he suppressed a loud laugh. 

   "Don't you dare laugh," Bella grinned. "That was so embarrassing!" 

   "Don't worry, Bells, she had no idea what was going on," Spencer said, climbing out of bed and pulling on a pair of boxers and pants. 

   "It's still embarrassing and awkward."

   "Your sister has walked in on us so many times that we should be used to this by now."

   Bella laughed, climbing out of bed and pulling her robe on. Spencer slipped on a white t-shirt, pairing it with a light purple button-down. As he began to put his socks on, Emma came skipping into the room again. This time, she was holding a bright pink dress with a white bow around the waist. 

   "That's beautiful, honey!" Bella gasped. "Good choice!" 

   Emma rushed into the room with a big smile as Bella scooped her up, planting kisses on her face as she began to dress her. Spencer rummaged through his closet, pulling out a black tie and putting it on.