Just the beginning....

Just so you guys know I'm picking up from the epilogue of the last book and only changing that part where Aryanna's mom died and the part about John. Ok guys here it goes..... THE SEQUEL!!!!!!!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Aryanna's POV
=====================================================================================

A lot has changed in the past 6 years. Mama giving birth to the twins Ariel and Armani, Justin getting married and having his daughter Jaden, Nevada and Shaq getting married and having their daughter Summer, Mack and Kacie also getting married unfortunately they didn't have their baby due to her having a miscarriage five months into the pregnancy, Jabrea and Trey canceling their wedding because of fear of moving too fast but are still happily together. As you can see everyone is happily "in love" but me. After Sean and I tried the whole dating thing and it not working out I officially gave up. I was so afraid of being hurt by him the way Justin hurt me that I couldn't be the girl friend he deserved so we both decided it was best to just let go. The last thing I heard was that he was dating some girl of the cheer squad and was really happy.
----------------------------------------

**Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep...** My phone vibrated signaling that it was time for me to get up and get ready for work. I sighed and rolled over knocking it off the nightstand and onto the floor. I slung the covers off of me and drugged myself to the bathroom to do my morning routine and slipped on a pair of light denim high waisted shorts with a black flowy top tucked in. I paired it with my black Christian Louboutin pumps. I braided my hair to the side and did my makeup very simple. I hurried downstairs, made breakfast and headed to the station.

Justin's POV
=====================================================================================

It was 8 am when I finally woke up and rolled over to Jaden's feet in my face. I groaned and moved her over before I got up. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before I went down to make us breakfast. Joann didn't come home last night as usual. I've been married to Joann for four years and all four years have been a mess. She's never home and when she is we're fighting over some little petty shit. I'm pretty much a single father. I cook and clean, take care of Jaden and play football to make a living. But I really do some help. I sighed and took the eggs and bacon out and the things to make pancakes.
"Jaden go get your box with your bows in it." I told her. She ran off and a few minutes later came back and sat on the floor as I slicked her hair into a high bun and tied a green ribbon around it to match her outfit. At 4 years old, my baby was beautiful. She looked just like me except with her mom's smile. I quickly put on her socks and shoes and drove her to daycare and then myself to practice.

Aryanna's POV
=====================================================================================

"Really Ebro!?" I said laughing as we talked about Blac Chyna and her beef with Kylie over Tyga's watch on the air.
"I just think the whole situation petty. But Chyna showed who was in control. Actually who still is in control." I said as they agreed. "No but the real question is have yall seen Kylie and her picture that has been raising a lot of controversy lately?" Rosenberg asked.
After work ended I went to get lunch and catch up with Nevada, Shaq, and their daughter Summer who just moved here not to long ago. We mostly talked about how much we miss high school and all spending time together.
"How's Justin doing?" I asked dipping a fry in my ranch then eating it.

Shaq sighed looked at Nevada before he said "Miserable..."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And...... SCENE!!!!!!
I hope yall love the first chapter!!!!! I've missed yall!!!!
Comment and Vote💕
And leave feedback!!!!
-Monica💜💗❤️