Thanksgiving...

Alijah.

Today is thanksgiving and that means my sister and niece have been missing for three weeks. We haven't giving up hope of finding them but it's hard when you have no evidence that points to where they are and who could've taken them. To keep everyone in good spirits today my family and Justin's decided to have dinner together at his house. While the women were in the kitchen cooking the guys and I watched some football in the den. I miss my sister but I know that she's doing everything she can to protect Jaden.
"Alijah will you get your Sofu and Abuelita some water?" Aunt Macy said. I nodded and went to do what she said. The tension in the room was thick as everyone was missing their presence.
"Dinner is ready." Mama said. We all sat down at the long shiny oak table and went around the table saying what we were thankful for after, we got ready to pray when the doorbell rang continuously. We ignored it and Justin began to pray when we heard knocking and a squeaky muffled sound yelling. We all ran into the living room and Justin went to snatch the door open. "Wait!" I stopped him.
He looked at me and I got behind the door pulling my gun from the waistband of my pants, shit you just never know. I nodded my head and he opened the door.

Justin.

"Daddy!!!" Jaden ran into my arms. I clenched her tight trying to fight back the tears.
"Jaden where your mommy?" Kacie asked.
"They won't let her go."
"Who won't baby?" My pops asked.
"My old mommy."

Aryanna.

"So how's it going?" Joann asked walking into the room.
"Great." I sarcastically replied.
"Look I actually have nothing to do with this for the first time ever."
"Yeah I totally believe you." I rolled my eyes.
"Seriously I don't my mom does.
"Mom? Who yours mom?" Just then my mama's high school friend also the same person who is one of my god mothers walked in. My breathing stopped and my eyes widened as I looked at them both. I never knew she had kids yet alone had Hoann over there. "And I know that you know my dad." Tracie said then professor bates walked in.
"Fucking shit." I mumbled.
"Scared?" Tracie teased.
"Never that. Where is my daughter?"
"My GRANDBABY is with her dad. We just want you." Tracie said yelling the grandbaby part.
"Why? The fuck have I done to you bitch."
"Ah, ah, ah is that anyway to talked to your favorite Aunt Tracie?" She chuckled.
I looked at her like she had ten heads. "Yall whole family is mentally fucked up."
"Shut up you little bitch!" Professor Bates spit on me. The nigga actually fucking spit on me. There is NO getter disrespect than a mother fucker spitting on you. I jumped around in the chair hoping it would break because if it did I was going to kill his ass.
"Thanks daddy. Anyways the reason we want you is simple. Joann is suppose to be with him." I laughed
"And what makes you think that? Isn't it suppose to be mutual."
"It will once you're gone. I never let anyone know that I had a child I wasn't ashamed I just wasn't ready for a kid so my sister took her in. Joann and I had a really rocky relationship. I wasn't there at any of her big moments in life graduation, child birth, her wedding. Justin hasn't even met me yet. But one day as I was working I heard that the famous football player Justin Combs was divorcing my daughter and she was getting nothing from it. By then my sister had passed and I had to take Joann in. Then she began to tell me everything about you and how you've always been in the way. I wasn't there for my daughter before but I am now and the first thing I will do it make up for it is getting rid of you." Tracie said.
"Ok so what are you going to do to me." I asked bored of her little story time.
"Simple. Keep you until people stop looking for you."
"Well what's in it for them?" I nodded to Professor Bates, Kean, and Krystal.
"Daddy gets his own all girl school, Kean gets your brothers empire and Krystal will get to be the queen on it."
I busted out laughing "Yall are fucking delusional. None of this shit will happen. Once they find me its over for all yall so I suggest yall let me go."
"She has her brothers mouth." Kean laughed.
"Yeah I got his anger too." I growled.
"You're doing alot of talking for someone that's tied up."
I rolled my eyes at Tracie.
"You know what daddy you can have her after all." They all left except for Professor Bates seconds later I heard the rattle of his belt buckle and his pants fall to the floor.

Lord help me.

Justin.

"Are you ok baby?"
She nodded.
"Is your mommy ok?" Aryanna's mama asked.
Jaden shook her head no. We all walked into the living room to talk to Jaden. She climbed into my lap and cuddled into my arms as I held her protectively close.
"What's wrong with her?" Quincy asked.
"He touched her and made her cry."
"Who touched her?" Shaq asked.
"The old man."
"Old man? Did he look like this?" Alijah showed her a picture of Professor Bates and she nodded.
"She was sad because he hurt her bad."
"Where did he touch her baby?" I asked already knowing the answer. She pointed between her legs and that's when shit hit the fan.
"Who all did you see there? Do you remember?" Jabrea asked.
"My old mommy, the old man, my grandmommy, and Kean and Krystal."
"Kean? And Krystal?" Aiden asked and she nodded.
"They took me to get food and ice cream and played dolls with me. They brought me home."
"Who's your grandmommy?"
"My old mommy's mommy. She said that she was going get mommy for messing up my old mommy and daddy's marriwage." Jaden said having a hard time pronouncing marriage.
Everyone was silent as they soaked everything that she said in.
"Did you say anything else?" My mom asked. She nodded then seconds later started crying

"She said s- s- sh- she's gonna k-kill he- her."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
And.... SCENE!!!!!!!
Comment and Vote 💕
What!?!?
Who does Tracie think she is?
Do you think they'll find Aryanna before it's too late?
Leave FEEDBACK!!!!!
Love you guys 💘
-MVP OUT💜✌🏾️