Handle It....

Alijah in the picture.

Aryanna.

Immediately after I left school I went home to talk to my brothers. I knew that he crossed the line so therefore he was gonna get the wrath of Alijah. "H- H- He stu-stuck his hand up m-m-my shirt." I was crying in my brother Aiden's arms while Alijah paced the floor. "Did he touch you?" Aiden asked. I nodded. Aiden's body tensed up and he held me closer running his hands through my hair. "Don't worry sis we'll handle it." Alijah said stepping out of the room to call someone as I fell asleep wrapped in my brothers protective arms.

Alijah.

"Aye Smooth I need you to handle a old head who think it's cool to feel on my lil sis." I called a friend of mine to help me take care of it. If you haven't figured it out by now I'm very well respected in the streets. I won't tell you wha I do but you can figure it out. I got niggas bowing down at my feet so it was no problem for me to handle this shit. I'm very protective over my family because at the end of the day that's all a nigga got and for him to go after my little sister... he might as well pulled his own trigger.
"I gotcha son. You coming to the house?" Smooth asked.
"Yeah let me make a few more calls and ima pull up." I said pulling out a blunt and lighting it up.
"Aight one." He hung up. I then called Trey because I know he look out for my sister like I do so I know he was already in.
"Aye Trey. It's Alijah. I need your help. Meet me at 3827 Palmer street in a hour." I told him. Without hesitation he agreed. I put out my blunt and sat on the front steps with my head in my hands. Seeing my lil sister cry like that because she was scared and felt violated, tore a nigga up inside. I've always been there for my siblings, this situation was even more conformation that it was time for me and my brother to move here. Then later move his family and my other siblings here too. Before I headed to the house I needed to go see someone who really may help us get this nigga.... Justin.

Justin.

I was laying on the couch watching Oregon and Ole Miss play football. Earlier I dropped Jaden off at my mom's house to spend some time with her. A nigga was tired and all I did was go chill with Trey and Sean. Plus I was bored in this big ass house and finally got the chance to think about how I treated Aryanna. She did say she was sorry but I treated her like shit... again. I wouldn't be surprised if the next time she sees me if she beat my ass because I deserved it. The door bell ranged knocking me out of my thoughts and I opened it to reveal and slightly mugging Alijah. My breathed quickened as I expected him to hit me dead in my face ready to fight but inside he just walked inside and sat on the couch.
"Look my sister told me about that foul ass shit you did to her but I anit here about that. Whoever this fuck nigga that teaches her is, he decided to feel on her today. And apparently every other day he's been trying to get with her." Alijah told me leaning back on the couch. I felt my blood began to boil.
"Define the term feel?"
"He stuck his hand up her shirt and tried to put his hands down her pants. Then told her that it wasn't over, that it was only beginning." Alijah said.
Unclenching my jaw I asked "What's the plan?"
"You in?" He asked.
"Hell yeah."
"Aight lets go."
I grabbed my jacket off the chair, locked up the house, then we left.

Aryanna.

When I finally woke I was back in my old bed wrapped in my sheets tightly. As if mama knew I was awake she and Zhanee walked in right on cue. "Your brothers told me what happened. Are you ok?" Mama asked. I shook my head no and she grabbed my hand and smiled. "Honey as a mother we always know what to say to make it better and ease your mind s d heart but in rare occasions are we just speechless and this is one of those occasions." Mama held me close to her and Zhanee wiped the tears that I didn't even know was falling.
"Your brothers are going to handle it honey. They've never let you down before and I know they won't start now so don't worry."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And.... SCENE!!!!!!!
I'm sorry that this is a short chapter. It's just a little filler on basically what's about to happen.
Comment and Vote 💕
Leave FEEDBACK!!!!!
Love you guys 💘
-MVP OUT💜✌🏾️