Pool Party....

Aryanna's POV
=====================================================================================

"ZHANEE!!!!!!" I yelled jumping into my sisters arms and holding her tight. God I've missed her and this house. I couldn't control the tears that fell as I held her close. I honestly never thought that we would be so close, I honestly thought I was gonna hate her but God had other plans. "Pumpkin! I missed you too but get down. you're killing my back." Z said. I jumped down from her arms and followed her into the kitchen where mama, John and the twins were. "MAMA!!!!!!" I screamed running into her arms. Ok I know what you're probably thinking but you have to remember I have never been really far from them since we all became a family so moving to a whole new city was a huge step for us. "My baby!" She exclaimed holding me close crying. "How have you been? Are you eating? How's work? You can always move back home." Mama said. "Nina honey let the girl breathe." John said pulling me into his arm. "Dad." I said to him and hugged him as well. "Ariel and Armani are you not gonna give me a hug?" I asked squatting down and opening my arms for the two 3 year olds to run into my arms. After eating lunch and catching up on each other's lives I decided to go look in my old room. Everything was the same as I left it. Pictures of the crew and Justin still sat on my dresser. My bed still made up with all my stuffed animals on it. "Your mom keeps this room the same as you left it just in case you ever decide to come home." John said coming into the room. I wiped the tears that I didn't even know had fallen. "She misses you. We miss you. The house felt empty after you left and even now it's still sorta quite without you, Zhanee, and Nevada bickering." He laughed. "Remember when we all got into a fight the night after graduation and broke down the bathroom door." I laughed. "A lot has changed since then. I came into your life when you were pretty much grown but I couldn't be any more proud of the woman you have become." John said than pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you."

****************************************************************************

"Stop you're gonna get my hair wet!!" I yelled trying to stop Mack from splashing me with water. Yes I was that girl who would swim but the moment my hair got wet it was game over. I was done. "We're swimming Aryanna! Get your hair wet!" Kacie said. "Nope." I folded my arms over my chest. "Stop acting like summer." Shaq said. As if on cue I was pulled underwater. I came back up pissed. "Trey this isn't funny!" I said splashing him then pulling my hair out of the bun it was in. "Miss. Arweanna will you swim with me?" Jaden asked. "Sure baby. Come on." I helped her into the pool and she sat on the steps. We played splashing each other. "Miss. Arweanna.." Jaden started out. "Yes honey." I urged her to continue. "My daddy is sad." She said playing with a doll she brought into the water. "Why do you say that?" I asked. "He said mommy hurt his feelings." She said. I honestly didn't know what to say. I can't tell a four year old that her mom is a delusional, irresponsible, sad excuse, for a female yet alone mother that doesn't give a fuck about anyone unless it's herself.

"Jaden your daddy loves you very, very, much and that's all that matters.
"Ok?" I said then held out my arms for a hug.

"Ok." She slide into my arms as I held her close to me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Jaden needs a mother.
What do you think about Aryanna and Jaden?
What are your thoughts on Joann?
Comment and Vote💕
-Monica💜❤️