Protecting You...

Two weeks later......

Aryanna.

It's been two weeks since the whole thing with Professor Bates and I've obviously haven't gone back to school. Alijah and Aiden said they were going to handle it and I trusted that they wouldn't let me down. Today was they day that my sisters along with Aiden's girlfriend Tamia with my gorgeous niece Harmony were moving here. Since it was the beginning of October I showered in dressed in a cream oversized sweater with black leggings. I paired it with my brown combat boots and slipped a red beanie over my messy hair. After eating something light to hold me until mama cooked I left to go pick up Jaden from Justin's house.

*DING DONG*

I stood waiting at the door until Justin came to open it but instead someone else did. She had a medium completion with long black hair. "Hi I'm Krystal you must be Aryanna?" She smiled sticking her hand out to shake my mine. I glanced down at her hand and back up at her and shook my head. She slowly moved her hand back and let me inside.
"Jaden!!!" I yelled.
"Mama!!!!!" She yelled from somewhere through the house. Seconds later she came running into view with Justin right behind her.
"Hey poo!" I squatted down to hug her.
"Let's go!" She grabbed my hand pulling me out the door as Justin followed us. Once she was safely buckled inside is when all hell broke loose.
"Who the fuck is that bitch around my child?" I crossed my arms.
"That's my friend Krystal.." He said.
"Friend... Well your friend gone get your ass beat."
"We're not even together anymore so why does it matter?" He rubbed his hands through his curls in a frustrated way.
"Who said we were together anymore? Nigga just because I'm avoiding your ass doesn't mean shit. If you weren't so hell bent on being petty we wouldn't be having this problem." I mushed his head.
"You're right. I'm sorry. But you need to stop acting like a crazy ass girlfriend!" He semi yelled.
"Nigga I am crazy!!!! And if you don't get Swarovski out your house both of yall are gonna see just how crazy I am." I rolled my eyes mugging him.
"Krystal.... Her name is Krystal..."
"Did I ask you that? Justin I'm not playing get her out."
"I gotcha bae. Gimmie a kiss." He pulled me by my waist and I kissed his soft lips.
"I'm not playing." I reminded him. "I know I gotcha." He bit his lip as we drove off. He think I'm playing but Kricket gonna get her ass whopped if I find out she was still there.

Justin.

"Aye Krystal you gotta go. I gotta go do something." I lied.
"Umm ok. We're still on for lunch right?" She asked. I slightly rolled my eyes.
"I'll call you." I told her as I ushered her out the door. Shit call me a punk but I'll drop any hoe for Aryanna. That girl consistently rides for me and now for my daughter so I would be stupid if I entertained some broad when I could be with my queen. After she left I showered and dressed in a white tshirt with a navy blue jacket and my gold Rolex. A young nigga was feeling himself so of course I took a picture for my snapchat story then left going to visit my mom.

"Hey mom!" I yelled walking into the kitchen. "Ughhh" Maddie sighed. We looked at each other and rolled our eyes. We weren't beefing over anything that's just how we say hey to one another. "Why is it that you two can never speak normally to each other?" Mom asked putting ham on sandwiches.
"He's not normal mom." Maddie said.
"He's not normal mom." I mocked her then we started arguing.
"Hey! Enough! Justin were is my grandchild."
"With her mom." I nonchalantly said. They both stopped eating and Niko stopped midway from picking up his plate and looked at me.
"Aryanna." I took a bite from my sandwich and they all sighed from relief and continued eating.

After lunch with them Niko and I decided to go meet up with my pops, Christian, and Quincy to shoot some hoops.

Life was good man.

Aryanna.

"PUMPKIN!!!!!"
"AUTUMN!!!!!" I ran into my sisters arms and hugged her. "Amber jay!!" I held my arms out to give my little sister a hug. I then hugged Tamia and grabbed Harmony from her and she began to laughing. We talked for a few while mama took Amber and Jaden to the store with her to get the last few things to make dinner. "Aye!!!" Alijah yelled walking through the house with Aiden hot on his trail. "Hey bubba." I hugged him. "Soo... Bubba how's it going?" Autumn asked. I had just finished tell her and Tamia about Professor Bates and they were just as nosy as I was.
"It's being handled." He said typing away on his phone.
"What does being handled mean?" Zhanee asked.
"Just that. It's being handled."
"Aiden.... What's going on?" Tamia sweetly cuddled up to him. "None of your business."
We all sighed and rolled our eyes simultaneously and began talking like they weren't even there.
"They get on my nerves." Z said rolling her eyes. "Speaking of getting on someone's nerves. Yall I go to pick Jaden up and Justin got some jewelry bitch up in his house talking bout it's his friend. Then had the nerve to call me a crazy girlfriend. I had to remind his ass that I sure was crazy and I would beat his ass and hers if he didn't get that two cent Walmart ass bitch out his house."
"Jewelry bitch? That was the hoe name." Autumn laughed.
"Yeah it was jewelry or some shit like that. Maybe it was Pearl... Diamond... Fuck I don't know but the bottom line was that she was there and needed to get gone." I rolled my eyes.
"The girl name is Krystal." Aiden said popping into the conversation. We all looked at him crazy "How the fuck do you know what her name is?" Tamia asked him sternly.
"Aye Tamia chill with that shit. Krystal working with us in the plan." Alijah defended Aiden.
"So she helping yall but you won't tell us what's going on!" I yelled. "We're protecting you!" Alijah yelled standing up.
"Protecting me! How are you protecting me!"

"We're protecting you from a nigga that been stalking you for the last three years!!!"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And.... SCENE!!!!!!!
Say what?????
Comment and Vote 💕
Leave FEEDBACK!!!!!
Love you guys 💘
-MVP OUT💜✌🏾️