•67

Aryanna

"They're pretty and I'm thankful but I'm not gonna lie, a bitch salty as hell." The girls and I were at lunch at a local seafood spot in town. Justin and I got back home a few days ago and he's been busy with his job like I knew he would be.
"That nigga petty! He knew you thought it was a ring!" Brea said laughing causing us all to laugh.
"You know he'll tell Sean at practice so I'll call you with the tea." Amanda, Sean's girl friend said.
"My bitch." I said pointing at her with one of my crab legs.
"The earrings are pretty though, your ring is coming girl. Just be patient." Tamia who was Aiden's girl friend said touching my arm to encourage me. Everyone agreed.
"Plus it's Justin you know his ass more stubborn than a damn bull." Kacie joked. Although my earrings were simple, I was simple girl and I did indeed love them but like I said I was just expecting more and that was my downfall.
"That he is. But enough about me, what's been going on with you all?"
I asked genuinely missing these long ass conversations with my best friends. Even though Amanda and Tamia are new to our crazy combined family, the both have a great heart and are pretty cool in my book.
———————————————

After lunch I did a little Christmas shopping for presents and decorations then picked Jaden up from school. On the way home she begged and cried to go see her Gampy and Gammy so I dropped her off at Justin's dad's house and his mom would pick her up when she got off work. I pulled into the garage in my designated spot and noticed that Justin wasn't home yet. I sighed looking at clock in the car as it struck 5pm. I went to pull the garbage can in and check the mail box before heading into the house. Cash my dog met me at the front door and followed me into the kitchen.
"You want dinner baby?" I asked him and laughed when he barked in response. I then filled his bowl and gave him fresh water and watched as he ate like he was starving.
"Let me find out your Uncle Shaq didn't feed you, that's his ass." I mumbled to myself and started up the washer to wash clothes from the trip and Justin's workout clothes. While the washer was going I changed into a pair of Justin's grey sweats and a pink sports bra and pulled my hair into a bun. I grabbed my phone scrolling on Instagram while simultaneously navigating Netflix to find All American when I got a text from Justin.

💙😒🖕🏾🔒: Bae don't worry about dinner for me, I'm eating with the team 🤦🏾‍♂️

- Coach's order? And Jaden is with your parents.

💙😒🖕🏾🔒: Yeah he wants us to "bond more" 🥴 & ok.

- Y'all need that chemistry, we got a SUPER BOWL to win. So get it together my guy. 🎉🏈🏆

💙😒🖕🏾🔒: We? 🤔🙃

- Peridot!

💙😒🖕🏾🔒: Whatever bae. I'll be home probably at 8. Be naked when I get there. 😂😻👅💦

- 😂 Bye Justin

I laughed out loud at his message and sat my phone next to me and focused on folding the clothes and the tv.

———————————————
I was walking back to the living room with a laundry basket full of clean clothes to fold when Justin walked through the front door.
"Hey baby." I said back tracking to greet him.
"Hey." He spoke dropping his bag by the door and hanging his keys on the rack. I sat down on the couch and began folding the clothes while he grabbed his mail and a bottle of water before coming to sit with me in the den area.
"How was your day?" He asked playing in his hair.
"It was good, how was yours?" I asked. He nodded signaling it was good.
"Didn't I tell you to be naked when I got home." He teased making me laugh.
"Yeah but if I didn't wash clothes you would be going to workouts tomorrow naked. But on a serious note you need to take a bath, you stink."
"I took one at the stadium. I just farted." He casually said while I stared at the side of his head before shoving him away.
"Yo you're disgusting. What did you eat?" I grabbed one of the shirts that I was folding and held it to my nose but it wasn't working, the smell was seeping through.
"I had dairy." He was no nonchalant about it like he wasn't lactose intolerant.
"What the fuck? So that means I have to deal with your funky ass all night."
"Yeah cause you love me." I cut my eyes at him and got up to go grab a can of febreeze and air freshener to spray in the room.
"Excuse me." Justin said while scrolling on his phone smirking.
"Nu uh. Dior get your ass up and go take one of those pills and go somewhere else!" I crossed my arms over my chest visibly upset that he was tainting my breathing air with his  toxic gas.
"I'm sorry I can't help it! I wanted Mac & cheese." He whined holding his stomach.
I shook my head sitting the spray cans on the side table then going to get his medicine.
"That's gonna be you sick all night in the bathroom and don't call me to come sit in there with you either." I sternly told him.
"Hold me bae." He whined holding his stomach. I rolled my eyes and let him lay across my lap with him facing me and his ass the other way. We sat in silence for a little while, I was watching tv folding clothes on top of him as I thought he had fallen asleep due to his heavy breathing.
"Oop sorry." He mumbled burying his face in my stomach. This nigga here know his shit stink and trying to run from himself. I didn't even have the energy to fuss, I held my breath and reached for the cans.

It was going to be a longgg night.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Short chapter.
Feedback is appreciated!
Comment. Vote. Enjoy