Pressure...

Warning...... Rated R...... Maybe

Aryanna's POV
=====================================================================================

I marked in the correct bubble on my test placing my pencil down next to it. Thank God I was done. After staying up last night with Jaden and Justin I still managed to study and get through my first test. I glanced over my paper one last time and noticed that the last five questions were all marked the same letter "C". "Nope these have to be wrong." I mumbled and began to erase the answers to redo them. If I didn't learn anything else in a high school I learned that if you doubt an answer always change it.
"Here you go." I handed my test into my professor and he took it from my hand making sure to rub my hand with a smirk all over his face. I rolled my eyes and left class since I was done for the day. Professor Bates is a little of the flirty side with me. At first I didn't think about it but now he seems to make it as noticeable as possible that he's interested in me but isn't there a law or something that says teachers can't mess with their students? Pretty damn sure it is so he can fuck off. Speed walking to the car, I quickly hopped inside then headed home. Justin was in practice and Jaden was at school so I decided to chill for a while.

I laughed along to the TV as I sat and ate my bowl of potato soup. I came home and after changing into something more comfortable I cooked something simple for lunch and jumped in the bed. "Welcome to GoodBurger home of the GoodBurger may I take your order?" I repeated along with one of my favorite movies. A few hours passed and I was awaken by my phone ringing. I glanced at the screen seeing it was Trey before I answered. "Hello?" I was tired and he was fucking up my sleep. "We going out tonight. Be ready by 8." He said. I scrunched up my face and pulled the covers back groaning. "Where?" I asked sitting on the corner of my bed and sliding my little feet into my duckie slippers. "Club Vision. You know Jared from high school owns a club now so since you back we finna slide through. I nodded my head as if he could see him "Alright cool." I said. I could use a night out and the club was just the place. After a few more minutes of talking to Trey we said our goodbyes.

-----------
Club Vision was live tonight! We were posted up in the VIP section chilling. I was dancing with the girls while holding my peach ciroc in one hand and my nicely rolled blunt in the other looking over the club. Tonight I was tryna get faded. I missed the party life, there's honestly nothing better than NYC clubs. Bando Jonez Sex You came blaring through the speakers and it was over. Justin came over and led me to the dance floor. He wrapped his arms around my waist as I began to grind against him while he whispered things in my ear.

All these rain drops falling on my window
Got me wishing that we did the things we didn't do
And right now I wanna sex you baby
Has anybody sexed you lately
Got all these hoes calling asking me to come through
Asking me to come through
What they don't know
Is it all just make me wanna call you
And ask you if i can sex you lady
Can we do it until we both look crazy.

We both sung the song to each other. While holding each other close.
"Keep on." He said sternly.
"Or what Mr. Combs?" I smirked. He bit his bottom lip and shook his head before saying "I fuck you right here, right now." He said giving me this serious look. "Maybe I want you to." I teased pulling on the hem of his shirt. His face turned slightly red before he yanked me by my arm through the crowd of people straight to the bathrooms. He checked all the stalls then locked the main door. I was low key scared, I may talk a lot of smack but he's obviously crazy. "Strip." He said with his face still red leaning against the door. I looked at him in disbelief and shook my head crossing my arms. He quickly walked towards me and sat me on the counter and in one swift motion hiked my dress up and pulled my thong down. I was quite not saying a word. "Now you don't have shit to say?" He chucked. Justin unbuckled his pants and they fall to his ankles. He pulled his boxers down and his mini me sprung forward except it was nothing mini about it. I got even more quiet if that was possible and watched him roll the condom on....

-------

15 mins later I hopped off the counter with the biggest smile on my face. Justin put it down.... Lord help me my legs feel like jello. I was so thankful we were in a loud building because I was screaming so loud I was sure people could hear.
"Bet you won't talk shit again."
He said all confident.

I shook my head.

"For now." I agreed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And.... SCENE!!!!!
Comment and Vote 💕
Sorry that I have been MIA lately I've been super busy with school, with it being the last two weeks and all. These teachers giving these damn finals are no joke. Anyways that's not the point... I've missed you guys!!!
Leave Feedback!
Love you guys 💘
-MVP OUT💜✌🏾️