Try Me...

Aryanna.

"Aye Ary! Bring me them chips!" Mack yelled through the house. I rolled my eyes and sat down my glass of wine before grabbing the bag of chips.
"Nigga get your feet off my coffee table." I told him throwing the chips at him then going back into the kitchen. I was sitting in there talking to the girls while Justin and them sat in front of the big tv watching a basketball game.
"So what were you saying?" I asked Kacie sipping from my glass.
"Word around the street is Joann is pregnant again."
"Isn't that bitch a druggie?" Brea asked.
"Or something like that." I mumbled.
"I just think the heffa crazy." Nevada said making us all laugh.
"So guys I need your opinion on something." I changed the subject, sitting my glass down after.
"Y'all know how I want to open my own cheer and gymnastics gym right?" They all nodded.
"This building just opened on the corner of 4 and 5th street and I know that I don't have my business license yet but do you guys think I should go ahead and go for it ?" I asked.
"Well hun is it something you really want to do?" Kacie asked.
I nodded "You guys know cheer is my life and without gymnastics I wouldn't have figured it out."
"Then go for it!" Nevada yelled being all extra.
"But what about my license?" I asked them snatching the wine bottle from her hand considering she was becoming tipsy.
"Online class. If it's something you really want to do and it's in your heart, go for it." Brea said.
"Yeah you know what they say, you only don't regret the chances you take when your happy at night." Nevada stated.
"I think the saying goes that you only regret the chances you didn't take." I said.
"You sure?"
"Positive."
"Well shit. Don't listen to me then." Nevada said. We all laughed shaking our heads.
"BOOM!!!!!" Trey yelled from the other room.
"Trey!!!!" Brea yelled.
"What!?"
"Shut up!!!" She yelled back.
"Yes ma'am!"
"Nigga you whipped!!" Shaq yelled.
"I know you don't want to talk about somebody being whipped." Nevada said eyeing him from the kitchen. He instantly got quiet and looked in the other direction.
"Wait a minute. I'm not gone let y'all gang up on my niggas son."
"Mack.." Kacie sternly said.
"What? I will not be silenced."
"Ok. Keep talking then but I bet your ass gone be silenced when you don't get none later."
Mack immediately stopped talking then all the boys looked at Sean and Justin.
"What y'all looking at me for I know my place." Justin said.
"Right!" Sean agreed.
I shook my head and went back into the kitchen to fill my glass again.
"Aye but forreal y'all guys know who I saw earlier." Mack said.
"Who?" Justin asked pulling me on his lap.
"Craig."
"My nigga!" I exclaimed.
They all laughed.
"He said Jared throwing a party tonight to get everyone that graduated with us back together. Y'all down?" Mack asked.
"I'm always down." I said.
After we all agreed to go, everyone went there separate ways to get dressed.
"Babe!" I called Justin into the closet.
"Can you get my red heels down?" I asked him.
He nodded then reached over me to get them.
"Thanks babe." I said kissing his cheek then going to get ready.

Justin.

"Come shower with me." I begged Aryanna.
"No." She giggled.
"We don't have time."
"There's always time."
"Justin no." She said.
Instead of listening I picked her up and untied her robe.
"Shower. Now."
She rolled her eyes getting in. As soon as we were both under the water I attacked her lips and neck with kisses.
"Justin stop." She moaned.
I ignored her pushing her legs apart and sticking two fingers inside of her.
"Mhmmm baby. Right there." She moaned louder.
A few seconds later I quickened my pace to have her squirt all over my hand.
"Fuck." She fell into my arms coming down from her orgasm high.
"I bet your ass will get in the shower when I tell you now." I smirked.
She nodded and we quickly got washed up.

Aryanna.

Walking into the party it was instantly lit. I grabbed Brea's hand as we all walked to the dance floor. PartyNextDoor's Thirsty was playing and it was over. I honestly missed times like this, dancing with my girls without a care in the world.
"What are y'all doing?" I asked the guys plopping down in Justin's lap only for him to bite his lip and make me blush.
"Chilling." Trey said with his eyes low. I shook my head and scanned the room watching everyone dance.
"You wanna hit?" Shaq asked handing me the blunt.
"Is that even a question." I said taking it and inhaling its contents.
A few minutes later I was high as fuck and chilling with my crew, Craig and Jared.
"Aw shit here we go." Mack mumbled loud for us all to hear.
I was too busy talking to Nevada to notice what they were talking about but I felt Justin wrap his arm securely around my waist.
"The fuck is she doing here?" Nevada asked finally making me turn around and low and behold there was the one and only famous Joann.
"Justin can I talk to you?" She asked.
"Im good." He said sipping whatever was in his red solo cup.
"I'm clean."
"Bitch you look dirty to me." Trey said talking about her tight dirt stained red dress.
We all looked at him and shook our heads.
"I wasn't talking to you." Joann snapped at him.
I bite the inside of my cheek and started tapping my foot ready to defend my friend.
"Bitch hold on. Don't talk to him like that." Jabrea stood up defending her man. As soon as she stood up so did Kacie, Nevada, and I. I honestly wasn't trying to fight considering I'm a grown ass woman and that's kid shit but don't get me wrong I will drag her ass if need be.
"Justin I'm in rehab and I'm almost clean and as soon as I am, I'm coming to get my daughter." Joann stated.
Justin chuckled shaking his head

"Try me."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And.... SCENE!!!!!!!
Comment and Vote 💕
Leave FEEDBACK!!!!!
Love you guys 💘
-MVP OUT💜✌🏾️