Poor Baby

Aryanna's POV
=====================================================================================

We've been sitting the emergency room for the past 4 hours. Poor Jaden cried herself to sleep in Justin's lap. It was well apparent that her ankle was broken. It started to swell and turn and purplish blue about two hours ago. According to Justin he was chasing her around the backyard when she stepped in a whole and twisted it which must have made it snap. A little while ago Justin's family, my mom and Zhanee and the crew except for Nevada and Shaq since they lived in Atlanta came. I was slightly irritated by the fact that this hospital was this damn slow it's not like they were busy. Sitting in these hard plastic chairs was killing my back and it was freezing in here I was literally shivering. "Here." Quincy handed me his jacket as I wrapped it around my body. One of the mini perks of being 4'11 anything anyone gives you is like a dress. Justin put his arm around me and I leaned into his arm. "Ughhh" I sighed loudly earning everyone's attention. "Chair?" Justin's dad asked. I nodded in response. I turned a little more and finally got comfortable. Snuggling up into Justin's arms was like heaven I was so tired from school then studying all day that I just needed a nap. A few minutes later I began to fall asleep when they called Jaden's name to come back into the exam room. Removing myself from Justin's arm I moved over so he could get up. He carried a sleeping Jaden towards the room but stopping midway "Aryanna come on." He said. I grabbed my Michael Kors bag and followed behind them.

"Well it's definitely broken." The doctor confirmed as if we didn't know. I had to bite the side of my jaw to keep from being sarcastic. "I'll put her in a walking boot since I know she is very active and it will be hard for her to take it easy." He said grabbing Jaden's X-Ray copies and leaving the room. "I wanna go home." Jaden whined tiredly. "We'll be going home soon." I assured her running my fingers through her little curls. A few moments later the doctor arrived again and brought in the boot making sure she was comfortable and could walk in it. "Here is a prescription for children's Tylenol. It's not like your normal Tylenol it's slightly stronger. Only give it to her when she's in a lot of pain." The doctor handed the note for the painkillers to Justin. I helped Jaden down from the table, she could barely move with her crutches. "Mommy." She stretched her arms out to me to be carried. I picked her up while Justin grabbed her crutches. "Uncle Q!" Jaden yelled when she saw Quincy she reached out for him and he gladly took her. Justin began to tell them what the doctor said and after a few minutes we all left.

Later that night after helping Jaden get ready for bed I plopped down next to Justin on the couch and grabbed my book to start studying. "Here." He said grabbing my legs and sitting them on his lap. He then took off my socks and began to massage my feet.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you more baby."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And.... SCENE!!!!!
Comment and Vote 💕
Leave Feedback!
Love you guys 💘
-MVP OUT💜✌🏾️