My Son...

Aryanna's POV
=====================================================================================
Miserable.....
The words kept repeating in my head over and over again. I would've never thought that he would be miserable. If anything I thought he would be the happiest out of us all. He got what he wanted all along. Joann. He cheated and lied just to be with her. But instead he was miserable? That makes no sense. I haven't talked to him in like 4 years and with his birthday coming up Shaq wants us all to get together like old times and surprise him. I honestly think me popping up would be a huge mistake, or would it be? I could always visit mama, John and the twins and Zhanee while I'm there. I really missed them.
I pulled up to my house and took a shower and laid across my black leather couch. A few minutes later my yorkie poodle Cash came and curled up next to me. We caught up on our favorite show Bring It and eventually fell asleep....

Justin's POV
=====================================================================================
After practice and later picking Jaden up from daycare I was beyond tired but of course she wasn't. In fact she wanted to go eat at McDonalds and play at the playground. Lord knows how much I wanted to tell her no but I couldn't. "Daddy push me!" Jaden said grabbing my hand and pulling me to the swings. I helped her up and made sure she held on to the chains and began to push her. "Higher daddy higher!!" She yelled. I pushed her a little higher but a safe height. A hour later after pushing her on the swings, chasing her around, and sliding down the slides with her, we were finally at home and I was giving her a bath. "Daddy?" Jaden said. "Yes baby." I replied and rinsed the soap out of her hair. "Where's mommy?" She asked. She asks this question everyday and truth is I don't even know where she is. "I don't know baby. She'll be home soon. Don't worry." I assured her as well as trying to comfort myself. I helped her out of the bathtub and dried her off and put her pajamas on.
"Goodnight baby." I said then kissed her forehead as she snuggled into her teddy bear and watched Cinderella until she fell asleep. I gently closed her door and walked to my room before stripping down to shower. Ten minutes into my shower I heard the front door slam loud. I jumped out and grabbed my robe. "JUSTINNNN!!!!!!" Joann yelled through the house. I hurried down the steps. "Shhhhh!!! Jaden is asleep!" I yelled/whispered. "I DONT GIVE A FUCK!!!" She screamed again. It was apparent that she was beyond drunk. She looked rough her clothes barely hanging on and her hair a mess. "What is wrong with you? Where have you been?" I asked making my way down the stairs towards her. She backed away. "I came to get my shit and my son so wh-" before she could finished I cut her off. "Daughter. You have a daughter. And I'm not letting you take her anywhere." I said blocking her from passing me. "Just let me see her." She pleaded. "No" I said blankly. She got me fucked up if she think I'm going to let her see my daughter like that. What if she's awake? How am I suppose to explain that to her. Next thing I know Joann is on her knees crying. I rolled my eyes and helped her up the stairs. She took a shower and got in the bed... the guest bed. After checking to make sure Jaden was still asleep I finished my shower and went to bed...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And...... SCENE!!!!!!
What do yall think is wrong with Joann?
Did she seriously ask to see her son?
Comment and Vote💕
And leave feedback!!!!
-Monica💜💗❤️