Tyler..

Jaden and Tyler the picture above.

Justin's POV
=====================================================================================

The next morning I got up and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I went to check on Jaden and didn't see her in bed. All the events from the night before came rushing back. Joann wanting to take Jaden and her calling Jaden her son. I immediately ran to the guest room not seeing Joann. I ran downstairs and saw Jaden playing with her barbie dolls on the living room floor while watching Doc Mcstuffins. A calm feeling came over me knowing that she was safe. She looked over to me and smiled and continued playing with her dolls. I assumed Joann left as usual and began to start my day by cooking breakfast for my beautiful daughter....

Aryanna's POV
=====================================================================================

I smoothed my hands over my high waisted jeans. I looked cute today I had on a floral wrap top with a cream cardigan and my high waisted jeans with my coral pumps. My hair was in a really messy bun and little baby hairs kept falling so I had to rush to the bathroom and fix it before our mystery guest came in. As I was walking back I noticed a tall guy but I couldn't tell who it was due to the fact that his back was facing me. "And here she is now. Aryanna we were just talking about you." Rosenberg said motioning me to come over. "Fetty this is Aryanna. Aryanna this is Mr. Trap Queen himself. Fetty Wap." Rosenberg said. I playfully rolled my eyes at that introduction. "Hey it's nice to meet you." I said shaking his hand. He nodded and bite his lip. While interviewing Fetty, he kept flirting with me and I kept nicely replying back. I was flirting and then again I wasn't. Not that I didn't find him attractive because I did. I'm just avoiding all relationships. "Ary over there be feeling like a Trap Queen when your song comes on." Ebro said. "Shut up! I do not!" I defended myself laughing. "So you don't be over here acting like you cooking and selling coke!?" He said. "Nope I do not. You're lying." I laughed. "Aye Ary if you do that's cool. I'm looking for a Trap Queen anyways." Fetty said licking his lips at me. "Ooooo ladies Fetty over here flirting with me. I'm feeling like a lucky girl." I teased.

Later that afternoon I went to the grocery store. I was pushing my cart and looking down at my shopping list when I pushed my cart into something. I looked up and realized my cart hit another cart. I wasn't interested in that I was mostly interested in the guy pushing it. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention." I apologized. "Oh no it's fine. I was in the way. Im Tyler." Tyler said reaching out his hand to shake mine. "Aryanna." I replied then shook his hand. Tyler was tall, light skinned and and really built. You could tell he loved working out and did it everyday. "Hey Aryanna I'm in a rush but I would love to see you again. Could I get your number?" He said. I nodded and we switched phones and went our separate ways...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And...... SCENE!!!!!!
What do yall think about Justin and Jaden's father daughter relationship?
Fetty Wap flirting with Aryanna?
Tyler?
Comment and Vote💕
And leave feedback!!!!
-Monica💜💗❤️