Dead....

Justin's POV
======================================================================================

I was currently in the A with the crew and Aryanna's family sitting in the waiting room. She been here for two days and still there is no sign yet. She isn't brain dead but doctors think she my have some damage. Yesterday around noon the doctors put her into a medical induced coma. Aiden and Alijah, Aryanna's brothers paced the floor like they have been for the past few hours. I glanced around the room and saw all the tear-stained faces. My heart ached and I think it was because the other part of me was laying practically dead. "We're gonna get that nigga. On ma he better not let me find him." Aiden punched at the air scaring Jaden causing her to hold onto my neck even tighter. "I know where that nigga stay at." Shaq said standing up and grabbing his jacket. "Let's go then son." Trey encouraged him. Aiden, Alijah, Shaq, my brother Quincy, Mack, Trey, Sean, and our good friend from high school Craig stood up getting ready to leave. "You coming man?" Alijah asked. "Nah man. I can't leave my daughter like that." He nodded his head. "You claim you love my sister but you don't want to get the nigga that tried to kill her!" Aiden yelled getting in my face. I pushed him back and handed Jaden to Jabrea then left with them leaving the women begging us not to go.

----------

Pulling up to Tyler's house we saw his car sitting outside. "Ok the plan is that since I know the nigga so I'll go up to his house and just tell him that Aryanna is in the hospital and he needs to hurry. I'll give yall a signal and yall come in." Shaq said. We all nodded hopping out the car and going to hide. My adrenaline began to rush as I remembered Zhanee calling me crying about Aryanna. The only thing I could think was did I lose her again. As soon as she gets better I have to make it right. The divorce between Joann and I will be finalized next week and hopefully I grow a big enough set of balls to tell Aryanna how I feel. "Go!!!" I heard someone yell in a whisper tone. We all popped up out of our hiding spots and ran into Tyler's house beating the shit out of him. I was stomping him in the chest while some beat him and the others trashed his house. "You like hitting women? You like hitting my sister?" Alijah threw him into the wall wrapping his hands around his neck strangling him. "Ali stop man. Let him go." His brother Aiden tried to pry his grip off his neck but he was too strong. Tyler's eyes began to roll to the back of his head as he continued to struggle for air. Everyone began to pull Alijah off of Tyler but shit he was either strong or a nigga from tired from whopping ass. Suddenly I got the idea of tackling Alijah on the couch to get him to let Tyler go. "Aryanna would kill you if she knew what you were trying to do! Stop it! Let him go!" Mack yelled at Alijah as he struggled to get Tyler again. Finally Alijah calmed down enough to get him out of the house.

"You a dead nigga." Aiden said then spat on him.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And..... SCENE!!!!!!
Alijah is a little hot head.
Do you think them getting payback was right?
Think Justin was scared to fight?
When the roll they roll deep. Everyone was ready.
Comment and Vote💕
Leave Feedback!
Love you guys💘
-Monica