Sixth Street...

Just letting you guys know that this chapter is boring....

Justin.

I woke up gasping for air for the second time tonight as beads of sweat rolled down my face tonight. The same dream kept repeating over and over again about Aryanna and now I'm starting to think it means something. I rolled over sitting on the side of the bed watching the lightening and the rain outside from the storm. I couldn't possibly figure out what the number 6 stood for. Maybe it stood for a room number or the name of a street but I couldn't think of street with that name. I couldn't think about the repeating dream for long because my phone soon rung and Krystal's name flashed across the screen. Instead of answering I declined the call and laid back down in the bed turning on the tv.
"Daddy..." Jaden walked into the room.
"What baby girl?" She rubbed her eyes dragging her big Olaf behind her. She hasn't stopped carrying it since she got it on Christmas three days ago. She used the step stool next to the bed to climb into it and eventually fall asleep. Making sure she was safely tucked in and wouldn't fall out I grabbed my phone and stepped into the hallway to make some phone calls.

Alijah.

"What!" I yelled into the phone. Whoever was calling was fucking up my lap dance time by Dash.
"I think I may know where Aryanna is."
"Alright bet. I'm on the way." I hung up the phone taking a long drag from my blunt then pulling it out.
"Aye ma a nigga gotta go." She nodded moving out of the way for me to leave. Once I was inside the car I checked my surroundings then called Smooth.
"Meet me at J house. It's about my sister." I hung up the phone speeding down the busy streets with only one thing on my mind and that was to get my sister and revenge.

Trey.

"Move Brea I swear ima kick yo ass if you touch my chicken." I swatted her hand away.
"I wish you would stop being so stingy and give me a piece."
"And I wish you had a Kim K ass but...." I trailed off looking at her ass then back at her. We were both silent before we started laughing.
"You play too much." She shoved me.
"Here." I handed her the box of chicken when my phone started ringing.
"Yeah?" I said answering the phone smacking.
"I think I where Ary is." Justin said. I took the phone down from my ear to look at it then put it on speaker.
"Shit. Where you at B?"
"The house."
"Alright I'm on the way." I grabbed my food and rushed to the car and sped down the interstate.
It's time to get my lil bit back.

Justin.

"I keep having these reoccurring dreams about the number 6. On buildings, streets, walls, and people keep saying them over and over again."
"So basically what you saying is that you think you know where my sister is from a dream about a number?" Aiden said and I nodded.
"Bruh this some shit. How we suppose to find my sister with the number 6!" He yelled.
"Look it could be a sixth avenue or street or maybe a building somewhere that might be a clue as to where she is." I yelled back making him quiet.
"There is a sixth street.... In Manhattan." Shaq said.
"Smooth check it out." Alijah said. After a few seconds he confirmed that there was a sixth street in Manhattan that just so happened have a Sixth Street Apartment complex.
"Let's go!" I grabbed my jacket but was stopped.
"If we're going to do this it has to be right. We can't go right now. We'll move out tomorrow at 11." Trey said making the plans. We all nodded and left to go our separate ways.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And.... SCENE!!!!!!!
Comment and Vote 💕
Leave FEEDBACK!!!!!
Love you guys 💘
-MVP OUT💜✌🏾️