• 62

Justin

Aryanna left early this morning so I dropped Jaden off at school. She seemed stressed and I of course had something to do with that. I should be her peace but instead I've been her turmoil. I need to at least talk to her before it's too late. Hell I miss her but also a nigga horny so I gotta get my shit together. After dropping Jaden off I went to some stores to prepare things for tonight. I was determined to get my woman back... again.

Aryanna

"Oh hell no." Aiden said as we all got out of the car in front of the warehouse. Alijah was quiet as we both took in the outside of the building. It would need a lot of fixing up but it had serious potential.
"Let's see the inside." Ali said.
Jackson opened the doors and Aiden sighed.

"It just needs a little work

"It just needs a little work." I said being optimistic.
"Shitting me, a little. We might as well build you a building."
"What is your vision?" Jackson asked. I immediately sprung into action. I want the colors to be gray with pops of blue, pink, and purple. Murals on the walls. A counter here." I began going on and on while walking around. Alijah was still quiet taking it all in.
"What you thinking A?" Aiden asked Alijah.
"If she want it she can get it." He said looking at the realtor nodding.
Aiden wasn't hearing that. He thought I deserved a completely new building so the boys began to argue.
"Nigga our warehouse looked like this and we fixed up now I can't pay your ass not to be there so fuck what you got to say. If pumpkin want it then she get it and since you got so much shit to say you make sure it gets redone the way she want it." Alijah said deading the conversation.
"Now where the fuck I sign?"

——————————

Justin

I dropped Jaden off to my parents house just in case my apology went good and I got some pussy, I didn't want it interrupted by her. I love my child but hell she can ruin some moments. I took a shower and fixed us dinner that consisted of steak and potatoes with my mom's red velvet cake for dessert. I had just finished putting the food on the table when Aryanna walked in glowing.
"Hey baby" I said taking her jacket off and putting it away. She had a skeptic look on her face but I couldn't blame her, hell I would too.
"What is all of this?" She motioned to the table, candles, and the flowers all over the room.
"I'm trying to say I'm sorry for the way I treated you. I love you and I understand why you gave me an ultimatum."
She nodded for me to continue.
"I was being stubborn at first at the fact that you were telling me what to do but I had to realize that losing you is worse then holding a grudge over my pride. I want to be with you but I'm still struggling with the idea of marriage." Truth is I made a mistake marrying Joann and I'm scared that our marriage could end up the same way with a divorce. Not saying marrying Aryanna would be a mistake but hell I don't know.
"Why didn't you just talk to me about?" She asked.
"My pride was in the way. I'm sorry baby, please forgive me." She smiled and nodded her head. I immediately kissed her lips that I have missed so much and led her to the table for us to eat. After saying our grace we sat and talked and laughed as if we were never at odds from the beginning.