Game Day...

Aryanna's POV
=====================================================================================

"Jaden come here so I can do your hair." I said holding a brush up so she could see it. This pass month has been everything to me. I'm so blessed that I have Justin again and Jaden was such a sweet girl and I honestly loved being around her as much as she loved being around me. I was getting Jaden ready so we could go support Justin for his first game. He left this morning to go to the stadium to go over a couple of plays while I stayed with Jaden. I brushed her hair in to a high messy curly bun and tied a green ribbon around it to match the team colors and her shirt. "Go get that Walmart bag off the kitchen table." She jumped down from the chair she was sitting in and ran to get it. I bought some war paint like we use to wear in high school for the game. "It stinks." Jaden said making a face. "Yeah I know but you're gonna look so cute." I reassured her finishing up. She smiled in approval of her appearance in the mirror. "Go sit down while I get dress." I told her going up the stairs hearing her faintly say "Yes ma'am." I freshened up and dressed in high waisted jeans with a green Jets Football shirt. I tucked the shirt in my pants and placed my white keds on my feet. My hair was curled from Justin and I's date last night so I brushed through it to make it wavy. My makeup consisted of my mac foundation, lipgloss, mascara, eyeliner, and war paint. I looked myself over in the mirror before placing my pearl earrings on. I grabbed my purse and my phone and Jaden's hand and left for the stadium.

----------
"GO DADDY!!!!" Jaden yelled as she watched Justin play. I was sitting with the crew and Justin's family watching the game. Instead of sitting in the press box we decided to sit in the stands directly behind the team. Everyone cheered as Geno Smith threw the ball and Justin caught it making a touch down. The whole crowd went insane. They were on fire tonight, first game of the season and it was a shut out. "THATS MY DADDY!!" Jaden yelled turning around to the people behind us. She was so proud of him. Their bond was unbreakable she is the definition of a daddy's girl. It was halftime and Trey and I got up to go and get some snacks. "Really proud of you." He said catching me off guard. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "Going back to school, being a role model in my niece's life, giving Justin another chance. You really have grown up and I'm happy that you're happy again." He said pulling me in to ruff up my hair. I swatted at his hand then pulled away "Thanks big head." I said playfully shoving him. "You're welcome lil bit. You know it's weird tha- hold on is that a turkey stand!" He ran into the line. "You don't need that big ass turkey leg." I said after I caught up with him. "Yes the fuck I do." He placed his order then fumbled trying to get his wallet out. "Can I get some hot sauce." He asked holding out his hand. "Ghetto." I shook my head walking to get Jaden some dippin dots and me some cheese fries. "Anyways as I was saying it's weird that you're back with Justin and now helping him with his daughter when back in high school you were disgusted at the thought of someone else having his baby." He said smacking. I rolled my eyes "Yeah I admit that I was some what disgusted but she didn't have anything to do with that and it would be bad on my part if I took that out on her. She can't help it who her mom is and under what circumstances she got here. She knows that I'm not her mom and I wouldn't want to take that mom role because regardless of how fucked up Joann is that's still her mom. All I'm doing is being there for her. Yes her dad comes first and he's always there but it's nothing like having that female figure in your life and that's all I'm trying to do." I told him as we walked back to our seats after we had gotten our food. "Yeah I understand. That little girl adores you Ary. She talks about you all the time, just about as much as she talks about Justin. You mean a lot to her and I know she means a lot to you." Trey said I nodded handing Jaden her ice cream and began eating my fries.

The game was over and of course we won. I couldn't be more proud of my amazing boyfriend. Between Justin and Sean the other team couldn't handle us. We all went out to eat at Friday's as a celebration dinner. Later that night I decided to stay at Justin's house. I stepped out of the showered and lotioned down slipping on my night clothes. Walking down the hall to tell Jaden goodnight I heard Justin telling her a bedtime story. "Once upon time there was a young boy named Daniel he met the love of his life at school. They fell in love but Daniel messed things up pretty bad. He was mean and selfish and only cared for himself. The girl he was in love with Ariel left him. He was so heart broken but he knew it was all his fault." He told her. "What happened daddy? Did they live happily ever after?" She asked. "Well Daniel never saw Ariel again until Daniel's birthday. A few months passed after that then he finally saw her again and told her that he still loved her." He told her tucking her in.

"So they lived happily ever after?" She asked again.

"They're story isn't finished yet. " He told her kissing her forehead.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And..... SCENE!!!!
I got chills righting the ending of this chapter.
Justin and that bed time story! Yassss!!!!!!
Comment and Vote💕
Leave feedback!
Love you guys💘
-MVP OUT💜✌🏾️