Sorry..

Aryanna.

"So there's no way that she can take her right?" Justin said to whoever he was talking to on the phone.
"Don't feed me that bullshit Barry. I need you to promise me that she won't take my kid away from me." He was quiet for a few minutes.
"Well you better figure it out because if she does that's your ass." He said then hung up slinging his phone on the counter plopping into one of the chairs.
I put the last of the left over food from breakfast up and went over to him and began massaging his shoulder placing soft kisses on his neck.
"What did he say?" I asked.
"That there's a chance that she could take Jaden away from me even with her history of drug abuse but there is no way I'm letting that shit happen."
I hugged him from behind. I honestly didn't know what to say.
A few minutes later I heard soft sniffling followed by him holding onto me tighter.
"Babe it's gonna be alright." I said softly comforting him.
He lightly pushed me off before storming out the front door.
I sighed and pushed the hair that had fallen into my face away. I grabbed my phone and called Trey knowing that Justin would be there.
"Hey lil bit!" He answered.
"Hey." I sighed.
"Oh shit what's wrong?"
"Justin stormed out the house."
"Wh- Wait he just walked in. I'll take care of it."
"Thanks." And with that he hung up.....

Justin.

3 O'Clock...

Is what the car time said when I finally pulled into the driveway at home. After I left Trey's crib I went to the local park to just think. Walking into the house I kicked my shoes off at the door and went into the kitchen to grab a water.
"Ow shit!" I yelled in a whispering voice. I stepped right on Jaden's Barbie doll shoe. Kicking the doll away from my path I started my journey up the stairs where I was met with an awake Aryanna reading a book. When she saw me she softly smiled and continued back to reading.
"I'm sorry." I mumbled.
"It's fine. I understand."
"No it's not. I shouldn't have pushed you away when you mean so much to me."
"Justin baby it's fine." She said getting up and coming into the bathroom where I was and pecking my lips.
"I can't wait to marry you."
She smiled big and wrapped her arms around me.

"Me too."

Aryanna.

"Justin move your big ass leg."
"Why?" He groaned watching some movie on lifetime.
"Because it's crushing me."
He mugged me before moving it and wrapping his body around me.
"You know Valentine's Day is coming up." He said playing in my hair.
I nodded snuggling into his chest.
"Why don't we go on a couple vacation with the crew?"
He asked but I could feel the sleep creeping over me and before I knew it I was fast asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And.... SCENE!!!!!!!
Comment and Vote 💕
Leave FEEDBACK!!!!!
Love you guys 💘
-MVP OUT💜✌🏾️