Krystal....

This chapter took me FOREVER to write and it sucks plus it's short. I'm sorry guys. I've been busy with family and friends graduating this past week. But it's all good because TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAYYYYY!!!!!!!🎈🎂🙌🏾

Ok now on with the story....

Alijah.

"Aight so yall wondering what's going on. Well a old head thought it was cool to touch my little sister."
"Define touch." Trey said.
I was started to get irritated and that's one thing you didn't want from me right now.
"He stuck his hand up her shirt and tried to stick his hands down her pants." The room was silent as everyone tried to remain calm. Trey came and brought Sean and Shaq was on the phone since the nigga was in Atlanta, but when we start the plan he'll fly here.
"Smooth whatcha find out on him?" I asked my left hand guy. "Christopher Bates, 55 years old, widower, been teaching for over 25 years." Smooth said. I sighed "You anit find no dirt on him?"
"Sorry A but his shit clean as a mf." I pinched the bridge of my nose. "The fuck are we suppose to do now!" I yelled knocking my chair over. Everyone was silent as if they knew unless they had a plan they shouldn't speak. "He has a daughter. Her name is Tracie. Oh shit! He has a record." Smooth said digging up more on him. I clapped my hands
"Now we talking. What's that record like?"
"Assault, robbery, he's a registered sex offender." Smooth said in disbelief. "What typa school is lil bit going to?" Shaq asked over the phone. "I don't know but we about to find out." Aiden said.

Krystal.

I walked into the class. I owed a couple of favors to Alijah so when he said he needed my help with something I automatically jumped at the chance to help. Part of the reason is that I cared but another one is that he's just so damn fine.
"Um hi. Im new here. Are you Professor Bates?" The older man stopped teaching and eyed me up and down then nodded.
"Take a sit." He motioned for me to sit down and began teaching. I really didn't care about what he was talking about so I just stared at to make it look like I was really interested. A few minutes later the bell rung and I grabbed my MK purse to leave. "Excuse me. I didn't quite catch your name beautiful." Professor Bates asked. Now it was time to start Alijah's plan.
"It's Krystal." I wrapped my long silky Brazilian hair around two fingers and popped my gum. He groaned deep in the back of his throat. "That's a sexy name for someone who is quite sexy." He walked closer. I pressed a button on my watch signaling Smooth and the guys that it was happening. A few seconds later my phone rang meaning it was time for me to go. I said my goodbyes to Professor Bates them left to go back to the house.

Alijah.

Krystal was one of my many women who owed me some shit so it wasn't a issue to get a broad to flaunt their body like they do everyday. The guys and I were all sitting around the table listening to the conversation between this nigga and Krystal. My nigga Smooth had hooked her up with some wires before she left so we could hear all this sick nigga was saying. "The fuck?" Shaq asked. He flew in last night to be here. My blood was boiling just listening to this shit. He a so called teacher but trying to fuck everything with pussy and tits. I slightly chuckled causing everyone to look at me. BEEP!!!! Smooth's computer went off meaning that Bates nigga was approaching Krystal. I called her so she would have an excuse to leave then hung up.
"Now what?" Trey asked.

"I don't know.."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And.... SCENE!!!!!!!
Comment and Vote 💕
Leave FEEDBACK!!!!!
Love you guys 💘
-MVP OUT💜✌🏾️