You cooking?

Justin's POV
=====================================================================================

I had an early Saturday morning workout and a nigga was tired. Last night was just what I needed to release some stress. I of course had to stay sober to drive Aryanna drunk ass home. Then I couldn't sleep because she's the playful talkative drunk. I only got thirty minutes of sleep before having to get up to get ready. "Give me eight laps around the field. Full out." Coach Bowles blew his whistle and we all took off. We had a big game tomorrow, we played against the Miami Dolphins on our home field. I guess you could call them competition maybe. "Push!!!!" Coach Bowles yelled. I was on my last lap giving it all I had. I noticed Sean trailing behind everyone at a slower pace. I began immediately dropping back to run beside him. "You good son?" I asked out of breathe. He nodded tiredly. "We're almost there. Come on. Don't punk out, push yourself." I encouraged him as we both continued running finally finishing our last lap. I patted him on the back before saying
"Don't give up." Then walking off to get my Gatorade.

----------
Aryanna's POV
=====================================================================================
This headache was not life. I groaned in frustration rolling over and falling off the bed. "Shit." I said hitting my head on the nightstand. I sat up holding my head and kicking my feet in more frustration. Pulling myself up off the floor I climbed back into the bed clutching onto the plush comforter hoping the headache would eventually go away but it didn't. I reached over into the nightstand's drawer and pulled out a bottle of Advil popping two pills into my mouth and swallowing them down with a glass of water. After a few minutes of laying in the bed I began to feel better so I got up to start my day. I placed the last few pillows on the bed then went to shower. Humming to August Alsina's HipHop I dressed in black yoga pants and a pink tank.

I separated the all the clothes and tossed the dark clothes into the washer. I was dancing around the living room with the broom. "Well I don't like living under your spotlight!" I sang spinning around with broom. I heard a light chuckle and spun around to see Justin leaning against the doorframe smirking. He was red in the face with his bag in hand. I shyly smiled walking over to him. "I'm sorry baby if I had've known you would be out of practice so early I would already have food ready." I assured him. "It's fine baby. I'm gonna go shower." He said then pecked my forehead. I glanced at the clock on the wall and saw it was almost 3:30. Justin must've had a workout and regular practice. I might as well go ahead and cook dinner. I pulled out some chicken drumlets, frozen lima beans, macaroni, and a box of jiffy mix for cornbread. I washed the meat and then seasoned them and popped them into the fridge. I let my noodles for my macaroni boil and greased my pan for the cornbread. About an hour later I was done with everything and had fixed a plate for Justin. "Thanks baby" he said pulling me on his lap and giving me a big sloppy kiss on my cheek. "Ew cooties!" I wiped it off going t answer my ringing phone.
"What's up Trey?" I answered.
"Aye bit! You cooked?" He asked.
"Yeah why?" I asked fixing my plate. "Mann Jabrea pissed at me son and I'm hungry and she won't cook for me. Can I come over please? I'm starving. Please?" He begged. I sighed inviting him over then took a seat next to Justin listening to him talk about his day.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And.... SCENE!!!!!
Comment and Vote 💕
Leave Feedback!
Love you guys 💘
-MVP OUT💜✌🏾️