Fear/Stuck...

Before you start reading. I noticed that no one hasn't been commenting and I would like to know if people are still interested in this book. Please let me know.
Also this whole chapter will be in the POV of Aryanna. This will be a long chapter with maybe a little drama and also a little shade may be thrown..... who knows.

Enjoy....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Aryanna.

"Just pick something already." I groaned at Jabrea.

All of the girls were out shopping because tonight is the night that Brea is going to propose to Trey and get married right after so we all needed dresses.

"You think this is too much like a wedding dress?" She asked us.

Before any of us could respond Amanda, Sean's girlfriend, responded with a yes. Amanda is cool and all but I don't know. Maybe we're just not use to new people being in our friend group. It's just been us all together for so long that when she does say or do something we all just look at her and don't reply.

"Ughhh! I'm trying to look nice but not where it's noticeable that a bitch tryna get married." She groaned.

"Well first do you want a dress or pants suit?" Nevada asked.

"Either is cool with me."

We all nodded looking in different directions for something to stand out at us. Minutes later I found a plain white dress and handed it to her. A little while later she reappeared from the dressing room and I instantly began to cry.

 A little while later she reappeared from the dressing room and I instantly began to cry

"You look so beautiful." I said through my tears.

My best friend is getting married. I've known this girl since preschool and never had to share her. Now tonight I'm giving her away to my brother. Be still my heart. I'm not sure how I'm going to get through this day.

"Don't start that shit guys." Jabrea said looking up to prevent her from crying.

I looked to my left and noticed Nevada and Kacie crying also. After a few minutes of getting ourselves together we began taking pictures of her.
"Girl yasss this dress hugging you right!" Kacie said snapping her fingers.

"Yeah but I'm not feeling that jacket." Amanda said.

We all looked at her, than Jabrea, then back at her. She sat down and quietly pulled her phone out.

"Yeah lose the jacket for tonight." I said agreeing with her.

She took the jacket off and looked amazing!

"Alright! Let's go. We still gotta go get our dresses, flowers, pick up the cake, and decorations, and something else I'm forgetting..." Nevada said reading off from her notebook.