Amaya....

Aryanna.

I looked at the number for a few minutes wishing that I never found it. Things between us we're going so good and I definitely didn't need this.
"Maybe it's his cousin." I said to myself just trying to convince myself that this wasn't as bad as I was thinking. But let's be real here no cousin is going to leave fucking lipstick stains on a piece of paper that just happens to have their number. Because I don't do that to my cousins but I also don't have a cousin as fine as Justin.
"Ugh." I semi screamed trying to figure out what to do with the paper. Do I leave it out so he knows that I saw it? Do I confront him as soon as he steps in the door or do I put it back and act as if I never found it?
After a few minutes of mentally debating with myself I put the paper back and folded the shirts and put them away. Just because I put the number back doesn't mean I'm letting that shit go at all, I'm just going to let him tell on himself.
After finishing the laundry and putting the clean dishes away I sat on the couch and pulled a blanket over me.
"Mommy!" Jaden yelled walking in the house.
"Hey poota bug!" I said kissing her cheek as she climbed on the couch next to me.
"Hey beautiful. You feeling better?" Justin asked me. His voice right now honestly made me want to throw up. To say I was pissed was an understatement, I was beyond that.
"Mhmm." I said not paying him any attention.
"I got you some snacks since I know you love sour and hot stuff during this time." He said sitting a bag on the table in the middle of the room.
"Thank you." I said dryly.
He looked at me puzzled for a second.
"You ok?"
"Mhmm." I rolled my eyes.
He sighed and walked away leaving Jaden and I to watch tv and eat our snacks.

Justin.

"Ok what's wrong?" I folded my arms and leaned against the kitchen counter waiting for her to reply.
"Nothing." She said.
"Are you just in a bad mood?"
She ignored my question and went upstairs.
Following behind her I still asked questions.
"Did I do something?"
She ignored me again and went into the bathroom closing the door in my face.
"Aryanna!" I quietly yelled since Jaden was asleep. I tried to open the door but couldn't because she locked it. I rolled my eyes and sat on the bed waiting for her to come out but eventually fell asleep.

Aryanna.

"Bitch my ass slept on the bathroom floor." I told the girls the next day at lunch.
They all laughed.
"There was no way in hell that I was sleeping next to a cheater." I rolled my eyes.
"How you know he's cheating though?" My sister Zhanee asked.
"Cause Z don't no nigga just have a random hoe number in his drawer without calling it or having intentions to call it." Jabrea said.
"Right!" Nevada agreed.
"That's fucked up. What did you say this morning when he found out you didn't sleep with him?" Kacie asked.
"I told him that I promised Jaden that I would sleep with her."
We all laughed.
"I'm just going to ignore him for a little while until he figures it out." I said sipping from my wine glass.
"How long you think that will take?" Z asked.
"Knowing my slow ass brother.... A couple days." Brea said.
"She anit lying." I said causing us all to laugh again.
"I think you should talk to him but still have it apparent that you're pissed." Kacie said.
"Or you can just talk to him. Aren't all relationships built on trust and communication?" Z said. We all looked at her, she was the youngest of us all.
"Nah. Yes they're about communication and trust but if you can watch him squirm under guilt in the process go for that." Nev said.
"Amen to that." Kacie said as we all brought our cups in the middle to make a toast.
"Let's toast to Justin accidentally telling on himself in the next two days."
"Cheers." We all said drinking from our glasses.

Justin.

"I think she found this little broad number that I have in my drawer." I said to the guys as we all sat at Sean's house playing 2k.
"Why you had the number to begin with son?" Shaq asked.
"Man she gave it to me and I was going to give it to Sean but shit I forgot." I said dunking on Trey's team. He paused the game and when I looked at him, everyone was sitting there staring at me.
"Nigga stop lying." Trey said.
"Ok, ok, I'm not sure why I still have it." I confessed.
"I hid it though." I defended myself.
"Nigga if you didn't have the shit to begin with you wouldn't have to hide it." Mack said throwing a snickers at my head.
"Just confess, say you're sorry, fuck her good, and we can move on." My brother Quincy said.
"Aryanna is not gonna go for that." I said.
"Well shit son I don't know what to tell you." Quincy said.
"Y'all suppose to be helping me!" I said frustrated with them criticizing me instead of helping.
"We're helping by telling you that you dumb as fuck." Shaq joked.
"Just tell her the truth." Sean said.
"But wait! How you know that's what she mad at? You did say her pussy was leaking red so she could just be in a bitchy mood."  Trey said.
We all got quiet and looked at him.
"Aw shit he may be right." Quincy said.

Fuck what do I do.....

------------------------

"Where's Jaden?" I asked walking in the front door.
"With her friend." Aryanna said not paying me any attention. I nodded and went upstairs while she sat on the couch looking in a magazine. Looking in the drawer that held the number I noticed that everything was so neat which meant she did the laundry, which meant she folded clothes, which meant she put away clothes, which means she's going to kill me. Mustering all the courage I had left in my body I went downstairs to straight up ask her did she see it. There's no sense in bull shitting around the fact that she saw it so since I'm a real nigga I'm gonna ask.
"Hey baby.... Umm.... Did you fold my laundry." I said weakly. Ok so maybe I chickened out a little but that's only because she can't handle my real nigga side, she's sensitive right now.
"Yes." She said.
"Did you find anything?"
"Like what?" She asked turning around to face me.
"Um never mind." I said as the door bell rang.
"Can you get that I'm going to the bathroom?" She asked disappearing into the downstairs hallway.
"Sure." I said jogging over to the door and opening it.
When I opened the door my heart damn near jumped out of my chest and ran like hell.

"Amaya!?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And.... SCENE!!!!!!!
Comment and Vote 💕
Poor Justin just downs know what's about to happen to him.
Leave FEEDBACK!!!!!
Love you guys 💘
-MVP OUT💜✌🏾️