•63

Aiden

"Nigga I said no. She don't want yellow carpet. That's ugly as hell."
I told the man on the phone. I was trying to get Pumpkin gym together but the people was pissing me off.
"Look do I need to send you a copy of the blueprint to your office again because it seems like somebody on your team is fucking illiterate and can't do their damn job!" I yelled. Alijah was on my ass about not fucking this up for our little sister and to be honest I didn't want to let her down.
"Look man if you can't get it together let me know because we'll take our business somewhere else." By then Alijah walked in with a bag in his hand and a blunt between his fingers. I hung up the phone fuming.
"What's wrong Killa?" He asked. I filled him in on the phone call and he nodded.
"Well shit we gone do a pop up and see if they really on they shit. But forget that right now, we need to talk other business."
Good let's talk about something to release my stress, ways to get more money.
——————————

Justin

"Mhm, Mhm." Doctor Marshall said listening to Aryanna talk. We were at our couple counseling session and I felt like it was a waste of not only time but money.
"I just feel like after something bad happens is when our relationship is at its strongest." Aryanna explained causing me to look at her puzzled.
"Like for instance the kidnapping situation?" The doctor asked.
"Yes exactly. I just don't know if I'm exaggerating or what."
"Justin do you have anything to add to the conversation?"
I shook my head. I had nothing to say.
Aryanna sighed
"Please say something."
"You already know I love you and I said I was sorry. So I'm not sure why we're here." I said annoyed. I was hungry, and tired from workouts that morning and I just wanted to relax not sit up here and tell some nosy ass woman about my relationship.
"How much do you love Aryanna?" She asked. I sighed because she really starting to piss me off.
"I'm here right, so obviously I love her enough to sit her while she vents to you and I watch my money go down the drain."
"Well Justin tell me about the ultimatum."
This was going to be a long session.
—————
"You didn't have to be so rude." Aryanna said after we got into the car.
"I wasn't rude, I was just honest."
"With a whole attitude."
"Look I'm not about to argue but I feel like we wasting money. I said I was sorry so we should be able to just move on."
"Maybe I want to know the reason behind the sorry. Like why the situation happened from the beginning."
"Ok Aryanna. I'm trying to be optimistic but I don't feel like we need counseling."
She nodded her head and left the situation alone but I knew she was getting upset and was trying to not start an argument. We went by my parents house and picked Jaden up then decided to go grab pizza for dinner at our favorite spot Shakey's.
"Pizza!!!!" Jaden yelled as the man placed the plate in front of her.
"You're going to burn your little piglets off if you don't slow down." Aryanna told her giggling.

—————————————-

Aryanna

I wiped my hands on my napkin then attempted to wipe Jaden's face. She was eating like it was her last meal while Justin sat there picking over his food.
"What's wrong baby?" I asked him. I know his ass still wasn't upset about that damn counseling session. Don't tell me to be honest if you're going to get in your feelings after the conversation.
"Nothing, just thinking"
"About?" I pushed.
He looked up and took a sip of his drink before looking at me.
"Since you graduate next month how about we go on a trip. Just the two of us and for the holidays we round everyone up and go to Disney World."
I sat there thinking and nodded my head. I could use a vacation especially one with just my man. I was going to end up pregnant fooling with him.
"Disney!!!!!" Jaden yelled doing a little dance.
"I need to called Summer and tell her." She said reaching into my purse to get my phone. I unlocked and pressed Nev's number laughing. She reminded me of how I am when something exciting happens, I call all my girls but see how they messed up giving us Group FaceTime because that's all we do.
"What are you going to say?" I asked her while the phone rung.
"Girl guess what, we going to Disney World!!" She said.
———————
I was meeting up with my brothers to check on the progress of my building. The outside looked the same but on the inside it was coming together.