Advice...

This is a short chapter guys....

Aryanna.

"I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean it." Justin said walking into the bedroom.
I didn't say anything instead I slid on my shoes and grabbed my jacket and purse to go and pick Jaden up from school.
"Come here Ary. I said I'm sorry." He pleaded as I walked out the door.
After getting inside the car and I started it up so the heat would circulate. I placed my head on the steering wheel and sighed. A few minutes later I pulled out of the driveway and began my short drive to the school.

---------------------------

Pulling into the parking lot I turned the car off and quickly walked inside and down the long hallway that led to her classroom.
"Mommy!!!"
"Hey baby!" I said bending down and hugging her.
"Get your stuff so we can go." She ran off to grab her things and soon came back.
"I'm hungry." She said as I zipped up her jacket.
"I know." I said sighing as I buttoned up her coat.
"Where's daddy?" She asked.
"Home."' I mumbled.
She nodded her head before grabbing my hand and leading us to the car while telling me all about her day.

---------------------------

Once we were home, I helped Jaden change out of her school clothes and do her homework as I began cooking dinner.
"No baby. You put that answer on line 4." I said grabbing the olive oil.
"But it's hard!" She yelled catching one of her little attitudes. I rolled my eyes.
"Jaden Marie. Put that answer on line 4." I said sternly. I was honestly not in the mood for her little tantrum.
"No! Daddy!!!!" She yelled and minutes later Justin appeared in the kitchen.
"Do what your mama says." He said not paying her any attention.
Have you ever just been mad that  hearing a person breathe made you want to beat their ass? That's exactly how I feel about Justin's bitch ass. Maybe it was just my nerves but he was breathing loud as fuck today and it was pissing me off. I quickly finished dinner and fixed mine and Jaden's plate and put the rest of the food in the refrigerator.
"Thanks mama." She said.
"Where's mine?" Justin asked.

Justin.

"In the frig." She replied coldly.
I didn't mean to hurt her feelings but when you're arguing and you're in the moment. Shit tends to come out. That doesn't necessarily mean that's how I feel about her. I got up from the table we were sitting at and went to fix my plate. We all ate dinner in silence. Mostly because Jaden was falling asleep. Even if Ary and I aren't talking she'll talk enough for the both of us.
"I'll get her ready for bed." I picked her up and carried her out the room. After getting her situated for bed, I decided to call my dad.
Stepping out on the back porch and pulled out my phone and grabbed the opened Hennessy bottle off the table.

"Dad.... I need advice."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And.... SCENE!!!!!!!
Comment and Vote 💕
5+ comments and 10 votes for the next chapter!!!!
Leave FEEDBACK!!!!!
Love you guys 💘
-MVP OUT💜✌🏾️