Im In...

Ok I changed my mind. Sean and Justin play for the New York Jets. Not sure if that's a good team or not. So we're gonna make them be a good team. I'm a college football type of girl not NFL.

Ok now on with the story.

Aryanna's POV
=====================================================================================
"No I don't think it's a good idea" I told Trey as he begged me to come with them to New York to surprise Justin for his birthday. "Come on son! You want to see him just as much as he wants to see you." Trey pleaded. "What? My phone is breaking up. I'm in a tunnel." I said forgetting we were on FaceTime and he could see me sitting on my couch eating a bag of chips. "Ary!!! Please man! Please!" Trey begged. "Ok! I'm in! Happy?" I said sarcastically feeling defeated. "Yes I am. Well I'll see you in a couple days. Love you little bit." Trey said. I smiled hearing him call me that. I missed him. "Love you too." We hung up and I tossed my phone on the bed as Cash jumped in his miniature bed right next to mine on the floor. "Cash how am I suppose to do this?" I asked him. He just looked at me. "I guess I'm going back home." I said. Mentally preparing myself for the worst...

Justin's POV
=====================================================================================

"What's wrong man." Sean asked spotting me as I lifted my weights. "Nothing man." I replied blankly. "Seriously man. Is it Joann? Jaden? What?" He pushed the conversation more. "Joann. I'm thinking of divorcing her. I just don't know what's wrong with her. I feel like I made the biggest mistake of my life. Fucking around and being with her and then marrying her ass. The only good thing that came from us being together is Jaden. The bitch came home the other night and asked me to see her son Jaden." I told him. "Damn man. I knew you was going through it but I didn't think it was this bad. If you really feel like you need to leave her do it. You gotta do what's best for you and your kid at the end of the day. We not in high school no more son.." Sean said. I nodded listening. I gotta do what's best for me and my child and if that means leaving Joann so be it.

A few days later it was my birthday. I expected to do absolutely nothing but of course that wasn't the plan. I was twenty-five today but I felt like I was going on ninety-five. "Jaden please pick up all your toys." I asked her trying to straighten up the house. "No." Was all I heard from the kitchen and her stomping her little feet. "Jaden Marie Combs! I said pick your toys up right now!" I sternly said coming into the living room. She crossed her arms over her chest. I hated spanking her and making her cry so instead I began to count. "1...." I started out. She turned her back to me. "2...." She still didn't move. "3...." I walked up to her and scooped up from behind and gave her four spanks on her butt. She screamed and cried like I was killing her. I placed her back on her feet and began to walk back into the kitchen to finish cleaning. "Now clean up your toys or you get another spanking." I told her. She began to pick up her Barbie dolls still crying and occasionally rubbing her eyes. I was whipping down the counters when my phone began to ring "Macky Mack" flashed across the screen. I looked at my phone confused for a few seconds on the account of us not talking in a while before I answered. "Wassup man?" I answered. "Hey son! Where you at?" Mack asked. "At the crib with my daughter. Why what's up? You in town?" I asked. "Yeah me and Kacie moved back and wanted to come by since its your birthday and all." He said. "Alright man that's cool." I told him then rinsed the sink out.

"Alright son. We'll all be by soon." He said then hung up.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

And...... SCENE!!!!!!
**** Did ANYONE notice Jaden's middle name!!!! ****
What do yall think about Justin having to "spank" Jaden?
Do you think being a single father is hard for Justin?
Comment and Vote💕
And leave feedback!!!!
-Monica💜💗❤️